ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Scott

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
Why did he get banned? I can’t keep up with everything that happens here and I don’t always subscribe to the corral and such, so there are things that I miss.

If it’s none of my business, that’s fine. Just say so. No hard feelings.

I think he was banned a while back, but then periodically drops back in under a different screen name. So it’s the original banning that I’m talking about.

Why did he get banned? I can’t keep up with everything that happens here and I don’t always subscribe to the corral and such, so there are things that I miss.

If it’s none of my business, that’s fine. Just say so. No hard feelings.
He came back as the shadow or something like that recently. My hope is the guy is getting help seriously. The last thing that guy needs in his life is a political board.

I remember the player performance controversy. But he was still posting after that. I just don’t know what it was that got him booted.

And is there a time limit or a ”sentence” that must be served? Or is this a permaban situation?

I remember the player performance controversy. But he was still posting after that. I just don’t know what it was that got him booted.

And is there a time limit or a ”sentence” that must be served? Or is this a permaban situation?
He was stalking high school boys under the pretense that he was somebody in the strength and conditioning world that could help them in recruiting. He got busted. He then went off the deep end for a bit, only to settle down as a few posts from Clinton names.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT