May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
ThjLs0R_d.webp
Brandon Friday night at Detroit vs "Hoover"

Worst beatdown

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
Worse was his cringe story about kids rubbing the hair on his legs. What kid of sick disgusting person thinks that's something you talk about as a presidential candidate and worse who the hell would vote for that? Biden maybe a sicko but the people that vote for him are worse.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Worse was his cringe story about kids rubbing the hair on his legs. What kid of sick disgusting person thinks that's something you talk about as a presidential candidate and worse who the hell would vote for that? Biden maybe a sicko but the people that vote for him are worse.
Assuming the 81 million votes he reportedly received is correct (I for one don’t believe for one minute it was honestly obtained, but for argument’s sake let’s say it was) I would speculate about 80 million of them were not votes “for” Joe Biden but were votes “against” Donald Trump. Trump has never received the majority of votes in a presidential election. And even with Biden’s obviously serious brain malfunction the race was still too close to call prior to the debate debacle. Face it, over half the country wants nothing to do with Donald Trump as its president. It’s possible this election will have low voter turnout. Trump will win, maybe in a blowout against Biden, but if you factor in votes for Kennedy, Stein and West he still may not win a majority of all votes cast. If that happens and he “rules” as if he got a huge mandate we may see civic discord like we haven’t had since the late 60’s.

Assuming the 81 million votes he reportedly received is correct (I for one don’t believe for one minute it was honestly obtained, but for argument’s sake let’s say it was) I would speculate about 80 million of them were not votes “for” Joe Biden but were votes “against” Donald Trump. Trump has never received the majority of votes in a presidential election. And even with Biden’s obviously serious brain malfunction the race was still too close to call prior to the debate debacle. Face it, over half the country wants nothing to do with Donald Trump as its president. It’s possible this election will have low voter turnout. Trump will win, maybe in a blowout against Biden, but if you factor in votes for Kennedy, Stein and West he still may not win a majority of all votes cast. If that happens and he “rules” as if he got a huge mandate we may see civic discord like we haven’t had since the late 60’s.
If Trump wins I fully expect leftist to make January 6th look like a church social.

Still mad, eh bro?

I do too. I think where we differ is you hope it happens and I hope it doesn’t.
Yes I hope Trump is elected over whoever the Democrats put up, IMO Democrats are the greatest threat for prosperity and freedom this country faces. I do not hope leftist riot but I highly suspect they will throw a temper tantrum. Two different things.

Yes I hope Trump is elected over whoever the Democrats put up, IMO Democrats are the greatest threat for prosperity and freedom this country faces. I do not hope leftist riot but I highly suspect they will throw a temper tantrum. Two different things.
Oh, come clean, Bearcat, you hope the left riots so Trump can declare martial law and turn the country into the MAGA dictatorship of your dreams. Why are you so reluctant to admit it? By the way when your fantasy is fulfilled and you get your MAGA dictatorship and the army is deployed to track down and kill left-wing military leaders that are hiding among the general population, is there a ratio of murdered American civilians required to take out one Democrat military commander that you will find too high? If it’s you and your neighborhood that is destroyed will you think your murder will be the ultimate patriotic MAGA sacrifice and is well worth the price you had to pay?

Oh, come clean, Bearcat, you hope the left riots so Trump can declare martial law and turn the country into the MAGA dictatorship of your dreams. Why are you so reluctant to admit it? By the way when your fantasy is fulfilled and you get your MAGA dictatorship and the army is deployed to track down and kill left-wing military leaders that are hiding among the general population, is there a ratio of murdered American civilians required to take out one Democrat military commander that you will find too high? If it’s you and your neighborhood that is destroyed will you think your murder will be the ultimate patriotic MAGA sacrifice and is well worth the price you had to pay?
Insanity is not a good look for you Dan.

I’ll confess. I can think of nothing more satisfying than sending Comrades Yeltin and Kaprugina straight to hell on the back of a hellfire (“heckfire” for 2pesos) missile. But they’d never live in my community. They’d both be dead after they appropriated the first McMansion.

Last edited:
I’ll confess. I can think of nothing more satisfying than sending Comrades Yeltin and Kaprugina straight to hell on the back of a hellfire (“heckfire” for 2pesos) missile. But they’d never live in my community. They’d both be dead after they appropriated the first McMansion.
Like you live in a community with McMansions!

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana

Joe?

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT