ADVERTISEMENT

Choose Between Pro-Life Or Pro-Death

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I think you’ll find that the USAAC, USAAF, USAF, USN, and USMC all did similar things in their air wars.
They sent potential VP candidates to foreign countries to sign bombs the foreign country was dropping on tent cities full of refugees? I did not know that. What potential VP candidate did that, and where did he/she do it?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
They sent potential VP candidates to foreign countries to sign bombs the foreign country was dropping on tent cities full of refugees? I did not know that. What potential VP candidate did that, and where did he/she do it?
destined for Palestinian refugees living in tents in Rafah with the slogan, “FINISH THEM!”

How dumb do you have to be to believe this kind of obvious BS?

The article compared her to Nazis sending Jews to the has chambers.
The article points out that in order to get German citizens to willingly exterminate Jews it first had to persuade them the Jews were subhuman. Which is what the Israeli government has spent the better part of the last century propagandizing its citizens (and a sizable population of Americans as well, apparently including you) that Palestinians are “human animals” deserving of incineration. I don’t know - what do you think? - is intentional incineration of human animals less disgusting than intentionally gassing rats, which is what the Nazis persuaded its citizens Jews are?

Bridge For Sale:

Brooklyn-Bridge-Park.jpg

The article points out that in order to get German citizens to willingly exterminate Jews it first had to persuade them the Jews were subhuman. Which is what the Israeli government has spent the better part of the last century propagandizing its citizens (and a sizable population of Americans as well, apparently including you) that Palestinians are “human animals” deserving of incineration.
Nah...the Terrorstinians have done a good enough job of marginalizing and dehumanizing themselves. The Jews in Germany were not taught from early childhood to hate and murder. The Terrorstinian children are.

I love it when Darlin Nikki starts to grind.
GO2cpuoWYAA9Ckz

Last edited:
The article points out that in order to get German citizens to willingly exterminate Jews it first had to persuade them the Jews were subhuman. Which is what the Israeli government has spent the better part of the last century propagandizing its citizens (and a sizable population of Americans as well, apparently including you) that Palestinians are “human animals” deserving of incineration. I don’t know - what do you think? - is intentional incineration of human animals less disgusting than intentionally gassing rats, which is what the Nazis persuaded its citizens Jews are?
I don't think that Palestinians are human animals. I think they are people. They are people who made a very bad choice is picking Hamas to lead them into the future. They are now people who are caught between rock and hard place.

With that said. I have no sympathy for thier choices ending in what it is. Surrender or die. That is now the choice. They are picking the later.

I don't think that Palestinians are human animals. I think they are people. They are people who made a very bad choice is picking Hamas to lead them into the future. They are now people who are caught between rock and hard place.

With that said. I have no sympathy for thier choices ending in what it is. Surrender or die. That is now the choice. They are picking the later.
No one with your intelligence could possibly believe what you just wrote. You’ve picked a side and determined you’re going to defend it no matter what crimes it commits because it would be too embarrassing to admit the evil of the side you’ve picked and because you know what is said here will have no effect on what happens.

• Haha
No one with your intelligence could possibly believe what you just wrote. You’ve picked a side and determined you’re going to defend it no matter what crimes it commits because it would be too embarrassing to admit the evil of the side you’ve picked and because you know what is said here will have no effect on what happens.
If I convict Israel I will have to convict myself. I don't believe I did anything wrong, I did my duty with the full confidenence that I did nothing wrong. I still beleive that.

If I convict Israel I will have to convict myself. I don't believe I did anything wrong, I did my duty with the full confidenence that I did nothing wrong. I still beleive that.
If you intentionally bombed a refugee tent city camp comprised of mostly women and children and babies that burned to death almost 4 dozen people the shrieks of pain from those who died an agonizing death should haunt your dreams for the rest of your life. If you’re admitting you have done that or something similar to that you have no moral standing to comment on this board. If you did that or anything similar to that I pray that God will have mercy on your soul.

• Haha
If you intentionally bombed a refugee tent city camp comprised of mostly women and children and babies that burned to death almost 4 dozen people the shrieks of pain from those who died an agonizing death should haunt your dreams for the rest of your life. If you’re admitting you have done that or something similar to that you have no moral standing to comment on this board. If you did that or anything similar to that I pray that God will have mercy on your soul.
Well. At least we know Dan isn’t an atheist.

I would have issue with your wording of "intentionally". A mistake was made, I doubt that intentionally would be what happened here.

The Chinese Embasy was accidently hit on my mission. There were innocent people that died. I know that civilian casualties also happened on my missions. These were due to mistakes, and while I was not the one to make the mistake I was definitely in the chain to enable it. So I missed it as well. I take full responsibility on not stopping the mistake. In my mind I am no less guilty as the one who made the mistake. It was war, and innocent people will die, the other side had far worse actions than our side.

It affects me to this day. That doesn't make what happened a war crime. I still beleive in what we did, and I would I do it again with no remorse. War is hell on earth. The more hellish it is the quicker it's over and the more lives that are saved.

If you had to make a decision to sacrifice 1 instead of 20 which evil would you take? That is the choice that was given to Isrsel by Hamas on Oct. 7 when Hamas declared war on Israel.

From my perspective and experience you are the one making the more evil choice.

I would have issue with your wording of "intentionally". A mistake was made, I doubt that intentionally would be what happened here.

The Chinese Embasy was accidently hit on my mission. There were innocent people that died. I know that civilian casualties also happened on my missions. These were due to mistakes, and while I was not the one to make the mistake I was definitely in the chain to enable it. So I missed it as well. I take full responsibility on not stopping the mistake. In my mind I am no less guilty as the one who made the mistake. It was war, and innocent people will die, the other side had far worse actions than our side.

It affects me to this day. That doesn't make what happened a war crime. I still beleive in what we did, and I would I do it again with no remorse. War is hell on earth. The more hellish it is the quicker it's over and the more lives that are saved.

If you had to make a decision to sacrifice 1 instead of 20 which evil would you take? That is the choice that was given to Isrsel by Hamas on Oct. 7 when Hamas declared war on Israel.

From my perspective and experience you are the one making the more evil choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT