ADVERTISEMENT

Chiney Death Star

Why the use of the stealth F-22 Raptor, the deadliest and most invisible fighter jet in the world? An F-16 would have served quite nicely.

I read of an F-22 a few feet away from 2 Iranian F-4s shadowing a helpless U. S. drone. As I recall, an announcement came to the cockpits of the F-4s. "This is Major Robert Wilson of the United States Air Force. Do you wish to engage?" The F-4s immediatly peeled off to return to base.
They used the F-22 because Air Combat Command was given the tasking and the HQ is Langley AFB Virginia, and there was no way the ACC Commander was going to use any base except his for something this high profile , and Langley has F-22s

Didn't a US spy plane get shot down years ago in the China sea?
No, a P-3 Orion was flying in international airspace on an intelligence gathering mission and a shadowing Chinese interceptor got too close and they collided, the P-3 had to divert and make an emergency landing at the nearest airport and that was Hainan island China where they arrested the aircrew, they eventually released them and I believe the aircraft also

No, a P-3 Orion was flying in international airspace on an intelligence gathering mission and a shadowing Chinese interceptor got too close and they collided, the P-3 had to divert and make an emergency landing at the nearest airport and that was Hainan island China where they arrested the aircrew, they eventually released them and I believe the aircraft also
Worth researching because this isn't the story produced by US media outlets. I distinctly remember the Chinese fishing the plane out of the sea. Are you sure?

Worth researching because this isn't the story produced by US media outlets. I distinctly remember the Chinese fishing the plane out of the sea. Are you sure?
That is the one I remember, I don't recall the Chinese shooting down one of our aircraft or anything like that.........

Job Control called me just after going on duty at midnight at Homestead AFB. Don't let anyone leave the POL yard till further notice. Take a sample of your RP-1 (rocket propellent) fuel truck. We'll send someone over to pick up the sample.

Half hour later the POL officer showed and said he was on standby to drive the RP-1 truck if needed. All lights were turned off on the flight line. A half hour later the erriest sound we had ever heard moved into the hangar between POL and the flight line.

After sun up it was time for me to go home. Driving past the hangar saw Air Police officers guarding the hangar. No enlisted policemen.

The next AM about 3:00 another call from Job Control. Don't let anyone leave the POL yard. Then the errie sound after all the flight line lights had been turned off.

The rest of my time at Homestead we speculated about an unidentified flying object. Aliens visiting earth.

During my "professional tourist" days I chatted with a retired USAF fighter pilot in Wyoming. After telling him my story he immediatly explained to me SR-71 Blackbird.

You are thinking of the F-35 that went down on its own and they were just scared China would get our tech. They didn't shoot that one down.

Crashed coming in on a landing I think on a deck of aircraft carrier. Just pulling from memory here.

If they ever could figure out the F-35's they would take Tawain. IMO

Reactions: 22LR
Also I now have a new idea involving an EMP and a weather balloon. Stay posted.

Listening to all the absolutely idiotic things the GOP members were saying, I am perfectly fine with the way it was handled

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT