ADVERTISEMENT

Chiney Death Star

Had to make a meme. 🤣
Chokat chocat chip cone and a balloon for Brandon.
FoFKqyYXgAEuvfK

Last edited:
It's theorized to be a trial run of a EMP bomb. Attack of our electronics would effectively shut us down for a bit.

I’m fine leaving it floating around up there. We obviously have known it was there the minute (and likely hours/days before) it entered our airspace. The longer it stays up there helplessly floating around, the more the rest of the world that doesn‘t have CCP TV or CNN can laugh at them.

But why, China? I’m not so dumb to think that China is so dumb to think that Americans and all of the technological tools at our disposal are so dumb, that we wouldn’t figure it out immediately. So, why?

This thing didn’t float over Alaska, then Canada and eventually the US undetected and dangerous. One good thing is it gave the redundant media something new to talk about.

Reactions: colcord
Who does one believe?

Chiney claims it is a civilian balloon that accidentally drifted over the US.

The US government / Dept. of Defense claims it is a spy mission.

Both China and our woke, limp-wristed, tranny DoD are fully capable of lying. I don't believe either one. Trust is earned. They lost my trust.

I’m fine leaving it floating around up there. We obviously have known it was there the minute (and likely hours/days before) it entered our airspace. The longer it stays up there helplessly floating around, the more the rest of the world that doesn‘t have CCP TV or CNN can laugh at them.

But why, China? I’m not so dumb to think that China is so dumb to think that Americans and all of the technological tools at our disposal are so dumb, that we wouldn’t figure it out immediately. So, why?
Wow! If stupidity could post this would be it.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Why the use of the stealth F-22 Raptor, the deadliest and most invisible fighter jet in the world? An F-16 would have served quite nicely.

I read of an F-22 a few feet away from 2 Iranian F-4s shadowing a helpless U. S. drone. As I recall, an announcement came to the cockpits of the F-4s. "This is Major Robert Wilson of the United States Air Force. Do you wish to engage?" The F-4s immediatly peeled off to return to base.

FWIW: The F-22 had sneaked up on and was flying just under the right wing of the F-4 just to the right of his wing man.
You think the F-22 is impressive, you should have seen the F-23......but.......wait until you see the NGADS ( the F-22s supplement and eventual replacement)....Next Generation Air Dominance System, our first 6th generation tactical aircraft.......there was 50 years between the F-15C ( we are still making F-15EX) and the F-22, the NGADS should be in full production shortly

You think the F-22 is impressive, you should have seen the F-23......but.......wait until you see the NGADS ( the F-22s supplement and eventual replacement)....Next Generation Air Dominance System, our first 6th generation tactical aircraft.......there was 50 years between the F-15C ( we are still making F-15EX) and the F-22, the NGADS should be in full production shortly
I was Air Force. I still kinda try to keep up. At an air show at TSTC, i saw the much bigger today's engines on the KC-135 tankers. Water assist is no longer needed for takeoff.

JP-4 jet fuel is long gone. Today's jets burn diesel.

Anti-Trump Fox News website supports the Biden Administration's claim that this happened on Trump's watch too.... but they fail to mention their source. Fox News sucks more and more every day.

There is no way that happened.

Am I supposed to believe that people sat on information that could make Trump look compromised?

Thats funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT