ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese Owned Marijuana Farms in Oklahoma

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
I knew the Chinese were buying up land around the country, but I didn’t know that they now own marijuana farms in Oklahoma and that the owners are connected to organized crime. Locals are alarmed by what they believe are trafficked farm workers, black market marijuana and illegal firearms. Wife was speaking with a friend and landowner in central Oklahoma tonight. This land owner‘s property is adjacent to a Chinese owned marijuana farm. Evidently, the Chinese in question are bringing their polluting ways with them, dumping waste water into public waterways. Spoke with my state rep this evening and he is aware of the situation. He said the human trafficking part of this is quite alarming.

Last edited:
I knew the Chinese were buying up land around the country, but I didn’t know that they now own marijuana farms in Oklahoma and that the owners are connected to organized crime. Locals are alarmed by what they believe are trafficked farm workers, black market marijuana and illegal firearms. Wife was speaking with a friend and landowner in central Oklahoma tonight. Evidently, the Chinese in question are bringing their polluting ways with them, dumping waste water into public waterways. Spoke with my state rep this evening and he is aware of the situation. He said the human trafficking part of this is quite alarming.

You got deets on this?

Whats wrong with a lil green amongst partners I mean pals?
E43dgpdXoAQrFxB

On 160 acres about 10 miles south of me there is are 24 barns built. All about 50x100. HVAC units on all of them. They built a privacy wall around it. It is run by oriental people. According to someone that lives close, they are bad news. Putting those building up super cheap. Put no footings in the concrete on the barns. Never called OKIE before working. Had to tear out a couple on move them because they were over a gas line.

White vans with tinted windows pull in and out all the time.

It is troublesome for those that live around for sure.

My sister was very upset that an Asian woman and man came to the door, she didn't answer (was still early am and not up and around yet), but they started taking pictures of the house and everything around the farm. didn't leave a note or card. Wierd. This is in Custer county, where she said several farms have already been bought by Chinese. I encouraged her to ask her rep. and he said oh yes they just passed a law, but it wasn't worth the paper it was written on, and didn't address this at all. Need a hard and fast law about foreign ownership of farmland. Giving away your ability to manage and control your own food crops/livestock is a really bad idea for all of the United States, not just Oklahoma. And that starts with land ownership.

Also, this particular 160 was originally purchased through a 3rd party out of Edmond. I guess this guy was “looking for land to hunt on”. After he bought it, sold it straight to Chinese.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Heard a story about some old guy selling land up around that way, some asians came out and offered cash and he ran them off the property

Chinese guy bought a quarter for around 250K at an auction up here. After he won, went to his car got a duffel bag of cash and handed it directly to the auctioneer.

We need ironclad laws to stop this. Contact your state reps and senators.
My buddy is national guard and works with OBN and OSBI. He says they are busting 5 of week of illegal grows around the state. So much of what the Chinese is growing is unlicensed and being sold out of state. They are just overwhelmed.

My buddy is national guard and works with OBN and OSBI. He says they are busting 5 of week of illegal grows around the state. So much of what the Chinese is growing is unlicensed and being sold out of state. They are just overwhelmed.
This area was the one blind spot IMO of the bill. Also you don’t have to have a dispensary to grow pot. I don’t remember who made the comment about a bunch of empty ones. The growing is a whole different license. Only 20% of permits are suppose to go to out of state.

My sister was very upset that an Asian woman and man came to the door, she didn't answer (was still early am and not up and around yet), but they started taking pictures of the house and everything around the farm. didn't leave a note or card. Wierd. This is in Custer county, where she said several farms have already been bought by Chinese. I encouraged her to ask her rep. and he said oh yes they just passed a law, but it wasn't worth the paper it was written on, and didn't address this at all. Need a hard and fast law about foreign ownership of farmland. Giving away your ability to manage and control your own food crops/livestock is a really bad idea for all of the United States, not just Oklahoma. And that starts with land ownership.
We have the wrong folks in Washington to play hardball with the Chinese. The current president is more of an ankle grabber.

Last edited:
I could give you the county in question but that could possibly give the landowner’s identity away. I did find this…

Thanks. Keeping my eye on this...First hand experience.

Read Sam Cooper's "Willful Blindness" which is about the CCP infiltration in Canada. Suspect its worse in the US, but this guys ties all the loose ends.

ANYONE, connected to the CCP or their military should absolutely e forbidden to buy anything in the US...from douche bags to high rise condos. They are a godless corrupt herd of scum.

650 grow ops in the state. That like 9 per county. That doesn't financially wash.

Something is amiss.
I know a bunch of spray foam and electrical guys around here. All they are working on is weed grows. They say it’s all leaving that state. These grows know they’ll get busted but they are making cash quick until they get caught. I’ve been trying to find 10-12Ksq ft warehouse for a project I’m working on and they are almost all full of weed. They look empty but they aren’t. It’s a bizarre world.

Read Sam Cooper's "Willful Blindness" which is about the CCP infiltration in Canada. Suspect its worse in the US, but this guys ties all the loose ends.

ANYONE, connected to the CCP or their military should absolutely e forbidden to buy anything in the US...from douche bags to high rise condos. They are a godless corrupt herd of scum.
Yep, that condo collapse in Florida was SOOOO China-esque.

This area was the one blind spot IMO of the bill. Also you don’t have to have a dispensary to grow pot. I don’t remember who made the comment about a bunch of empty ones. The growing is a whole different license. Only 20% of permits are suppose to go to out of state.
Are you sure. I didn’t think any of it was supposed to leave. Maybe the dispensary can’t sell any that isn’t grown here. There’s some rule there

That explains the crap load of dispenserys that do little to no business but are still open. How many does Stillwater have now?
So damn many. We have probably 30 if I had to guess. I don't mind the clean ones that actually do business and do it professionally. However, over half of these places look like shit buildings on the outside and the inside is presumed to be just as crappy (I never see ANYONE at the shit ones).

Are you sure. I didn’t think any of it was supposed to leave. Maybe the dispensary can’t sell any that isn’t grown here. There’s some rule there
Yea what is sold here legally is grown here. Dispensary buy their products from different growers. The get edibles from different makers and so on. To grow you get a whole set of different permits and have to have the land permitted. They then are supposed to only sell to dispensary in Oklahoma but as you can see they are growing more then is needed and shipping it out of state. They also are bullying legal legit rule following farms. It’s pretty out of control and it is Chinese mafia. They us all cash and locals can’t get loans from banks because federally it is illegal.

By out state I meant permits to grow are supposed to go to residents that have lived here for five years. Only 20% of grow permits can go to out state residents. They are still supposed to only sell product in the state. I don’t understand how this man out of state residents permits are going out. I wonder if they us a local to put on the property or something.

It’s a big problem in Payne County. What really sucks for some people is they’ve got a nice place on 10 acres and their neighbor right next to them sells to a Chinese grow and they put up 20 grow houses with generators and bright lights and trash up the property. I’ve got one about a mile from me that looks like a lit up football stadium at night. I have 3 within a 2 mile radius of me.

I think at some point there is going to be some bad blowback against these grows.

Curious why anyone would expect federal intervention here - seems like this is all about what the state permitting process is like.

The Feds can do whatever they want as marijuana is still a schedule 1 narcotic. I’m not saying they should but they could.

What say you @JD ? Is the State of OK on this issue and if not, why ?
I am sure they are on it just like they were when pot was illegal here and yet it was every where. You will never stop this 100% and unfortunately there is a level of protection for these guy from law enforcement. How do you ask law enforcement to get all these guys with one hand tied behind their backs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT