ADVERTISEMENT

China gets it right.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
...where men are men and smell like horses. No limp-wristed "toxic masculinity" be taught there.

A notice from China's education ministry has caused a stir after it suggested young Chinese men had become too "feminine". The message has been criticized as sexist by many online users - but some say China's male celebrities are partly to blame.

For a while China's government has signaled concern that the country's most popular male role models are no longer strong, athletic figures like "army heroes". Even President Xi Jinping, a well-known football enthusiast, has long been seeking to cultivate better sports stars.

So last week, the education ministry issued a notice with a title that left no doubt about its ultimate goal.

The Proposal to Prevent the Feminization of Male Adolescents called on schools to fully reform their offerings on physical education and strengthen their recruitment of teachers.

The text advised recruiting retired athletes and people from sporting backgrounds - and "vigorously developing" particular sports like football with a view to "cultivating students' masculinity".

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/china-promotes-education-drive-boys-014922700.html

Since Sys and Cowboy Up et al fawn over our new communist ruling class and LOVE China - how about if they and all the other Libturds volunteer to switch with the citizens of Hong Kong? Hong Kong comes here and the Mibturds go there to be under CCP rule.
I think it's about equal numbers. They fight on the streets almost everyday (half of the population) for their rights and they are not happy. So I say it's a good trade. What say guys?

Mandarin Chinese is the most spoken language on earth. I just don't think I'm up to learning a fourth language. English is the most spoken second language. I can get by.

Through hard work and a lot of "consumption practice", I taught myself Mandarin Chinese in the mid/late 70's. My Dallas friends were so impressed with my late-night fluency, they bought me a "training" LP - How to Speak Mandarin Chinese - which I still have! 😁 🍺

Through hard work and a lot of "consumption practice", I taught myself Mandarin Chinese in the mid/late 70's. My Dallas friends were so impressed with my late-night fluency, they bought me a "training" LP - How to Speak Mandarin Chinese - which I still have! 😁 🍺

Please come visit me at work and tell these Chinese babes to leave me alone. :cool: BTW - I used to speak your version of Mandarin Chinese when I was a drinker too.

I often marvel at U. S. Nationals. Most abuse but one language. German and English are the standard languages for science. Many German scientists speak English. A tiny handful of U. S. scientists speak German.

My biggest problem with the 2 is word order. In English: Would you like to eat with me tomorrow night? German: Would like you tomorrow night with me eat?

I often marvel at U. S. Nationals. Most abuse but one language. German and English are the standard languages for science. Many German scientists speak English. A tiny handful of U. S. scientists speak German.

My biggest problem with the 2 is word order. In English: Would you like to eat with me tomorrow night? German: Would like you tomorrow night with me eat?

How do Germans say “eat me”?

How do Germans say “eat me”?

I worked with a guy at Deloitte in the 70's whose older brother owned Lil' Gus, a hamburger joint on lower Greenville Ave. in Dallas. The "signature" t-shirt was a multi-color burger captioned in large letters with: EAT ME (top of burger) and name address below burger. Priceless!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT