ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago's top cop goes off on progressive policies, says they are to blame for crime wave

Live and let live my brother
525px-Intentional_Homicide_Rate_by_U.S._State.svg.png

what do those states in the south East have in common?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You really have to wonder about the Left's obsession with race. It's almost as if they feel completely guilty for their own thoughts and actions and assume everyone else is just like them.

Maybe the likes of davidallen and the commie toad need to look within themselves to take care of what causes them white guilt and quit trying to lecture those of us that aren't racists.

I think I like where this is going...

Crime statistics are racist.

Of course the obvious question is how can a statistic be racist? Should be interesting to watch this unfold.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You really have to wonder about the Left's obsession with race. It's almost as if they feel completely guilty for their own thoughts and actions and assume everyone else is just like them.

Maybe the likes of davidallen and the commie toad need to look within themselves to take care of what causes them white guilt and quit trying to lecture those of us that aren't racists.
I would hardly call HSH "the left"

I think I like where this is going...

Crime statistics are racist.

Of course the obvious question is how can a statistic be racist? Should be interesting to watch this unfold.

Google gave me 152 million results in .39 secs that would explain why it’s racist.

Has anyone been working on anything else?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
let’s do counties/cities
Of the biggest 95 cities or so, Dem Mayors govern a population of about 47,198,000 people with about 5763 murders for a murder rate slightly less than Oklahoma City and about on par with Jacksonville. GOP mayors govern a population of about 9,647,000 people with about 834 murders for a murder rate slightly above San Antonio and right about on par with Tucson.

Independent or non affiliated mayors govern a population of about 5,425,000 people and about 326 murders for a murder rate between Plano and Colorado Springs

Of the biggest 95 cities or so, Dem Mayors govern a population of about 47,198,000 people with about 5763 murders for a murder rate slightly less than Oklahoma City and about on par with Jacksonville. GOP mayors govern a population of about 9,647,000 people with about 834 murders for a murder rate slightly above San Antonio and right about on par with Tucson.

Independent or non affiliated mayors govern a population of about 5,425,000 people and about 326 murders for a murder rate between Plano and Colorado Springs

boom suck it racists

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT