ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago's top cop goes off on progressive policies, says they are to blame for crime wave

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

"In Chicago, more than 100 murder suspects have been roaming the streets with ankle bracelets." WOWZA, thats crazy stuff there....how can anyone claim black lives matter, when this type of BS is going on?

what rock did compromised ccp otard crawl out from to represent again?

oh ya chicago

the guy bragged about being a community organizer. Now he lives in a mansion on the coast pulling the puppet strings of the libs who waste their time with the pretend white supremacy epidemic. All while his “community” kills each other, rapes each other and innocent poc who just want safety, their most basic needs met, are left to rot while they are held hostage by black mayors, black city councilmen, black DA’s who purposely act in ways that harm their own people.

So again, I’ll care when they do. Until then I say keep going more left Chicago and New York and St. Louis, eventually it will get better. Or worse. Rudy gulianni isnt walking through that door to stop and frisk your way to safety.

did violent crime drop dramatically when rudy was mayor? How did democrat mayor dinkins approach policing when it also dropped under him? Was in a stupid liberal way or was it in a way that would be called racist by you people today?
I don't know man. It seems to me like violent crime is just generally trending down regardless of how racist the mayor is.

maybe I’m reading it wrong but it looks like murders skyrocketed last year. And you said they are up again this year? Let’s keep watching.
Yeah we got dangerously low on racism in 2020 but some how not lower than Bloomberg in 2011 or any of the Guiliani years.

Yeah we got dangerously low on racism in 2020 but some how not lower than Bloomberg in 2011 or any of the Guiliani years.

Oh so blacks were stopped and frisked because of the police hatred of their race, not because their race commits an outrageous amount of crime compared to whites. There’s no way you can believe that.

Oh so blacks were stopped and frisked because of the police hatred of their race, not because their race commits an outrageous amount of crime compared to whites. There’s no way you can believe that.
That sounds like you are judging people by the color of their skin not the content of their character.

Let’s chew on this. Deblasio arresting less white people??

RacialDisparitiesInNYPD_9x16_v02_KS_hpEmbed_9x16_384.jpg

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Everyone knows steve urkel isn’t getting stopped and white trash are just allowed a free pass. You are one dumb mother fvcker, I mean bottom of the barrel stupid.
Well as long as Steve Urkel gets a pass I guess MLK's dream is fulfilled.

I believe that’s how the fbi does it. Let’s compromise and just do it by neighborhood while ignoring skin color.
How about we do what DeBlasio did that resulted in lower crime in every year that there wasn't a pandemic and national crime wave?

How about we do what DeBlasio did that resulted in lower crime in every year that there wasn't a pandemic and national crime wave?

im all for it. I hope all the blue areas go so far left they hit the sidewall. We are in total agreement there.

Now do the Trump economy.

you mean a worldwide pandemic with a recession so short they had to change the definition of recession? I get why stocks and gdp went down, but why did that make minorities start killing each other so fast?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT