ADVERTISEMENT

cheeto 16 v 20

I don’t know a single person that voted for Trump in 16 that isn’t in 20.

I also don’t know a single person that didn’t vote for Trump in 16 that is in 20.

I know a decent number of folks that registered to vote in this election specifically to vote for Trump or against Trump (moreso than for Biden) in approximately equal measure.

I suspect that there will be less 3rd party candidate voters in Oklahoma this year. Because of that, I'm going the CowboyJD route and voting 3rd party. Oklahoma's ballot access laws are a joke. I just have to figure out if I'm voting Libertarian, Birthday Party, or Independent...

🤣🤣🤣

I chat from time-to-time with our old neighbor from Frisco. He says he feels like he was conned by Trump in 2016 and will not only be voting for Biden, but Democrat down ballot. I tried to get to the bottom of why he feels conned, but when the Drudge Report turned never-Trump, Orange Man bad his sentiments tracked the reporting slant taken on by that once pro-Trump site, which is pretty much his only source for news links.

Kushner made a mistake by dismissing Matt Drudge because he went on a mission after that.

I suspect that there will be less 3rd party candidate voters in Oklahoma this year. Because of that, I'm going the CowboyJD route and voting 3rd party. Oklahoma's ballot access laws are a joke. I just have to figure out if I'm voting Libertarian, Birthday Party, or Independent...

🤣🤣🤣
I will vote Trump, Bice, and all third party (libertarian) in other races.

Changes in my family:
Daughter voted Trump in 2016 and Jo in 2020.
Daughter in law didn’t vote in 2016 and voted Trump in 2020
Dad voted Trump in 2016 but passed away two years ago.
Everybody else stayed the same.

So lost 2 Trump votes and picked up 1. 2 lossed Trump votes didn’t go to Biden unless my dad ends up voting for Biden. 😜

I try very hard to not discuss politics with anyone in person. Mostly because I live 12 miles from the biggest liberal stronghold between the Mississippi and the left coast, Boulder.

There are two close neighbors with Biden signs, another with a clearly Dem/BLM aligned sign that isn’t Biden, and one with Trump sign. Honestly, I’m impressed anyone would put up a Trump sign in this neighborhood that was easily accessible to passers by.

The other side of the neighborhood has a house with a sign ‘Republicans for Biden’.

So there’s some extremely anecdotal info to chew on or ignore.

Know 2 who voted Trump in 16 and won't vote for him this time, say hes a bad example for their young daughter....asked them if they had watched "cuties" yet. They are in Texas. Everyone in my family is DJT though.

My neighbors (2) are dam yankee transplants who went Hoffa in drag in 16, say hey are not voting for Trump or Biden.

Don't know anyone changing their vote. Although we have two Biden signs on our block...usually don't see democrat president signs. Not too concerned about Oklahoma...it's other states that and their dependence on the government that worries me.

Changes in my family:
Daughter voted Trump in 2016 and Jo in 2020.
Daughter in law didn’t vote in 2016 and voted Trump in 2020
Dad voted Trump in 2016 but passed away two years ago.
Everybody else stayed the same.

So lost 2 Trump votes and picked up 1. 2 lossed Trump votes didn’t go to Biden unless my dad ends up voting for Biden. 😜
Entirely possible.

Trump is fighting serval trends here:

1. Turnout. 2016 was the perfect storm for Trump. Low turnout allowed him to win three traditional democratic states by 77K votes total. If the same people vote in 2016 as in 2008 or 2012 Trump loses all three. Hillary equaled apathy in 2016. Anti Trump is driving record turnout in 2020.

2. Changing ethnic demo of United States population. Despite his best efforts minority population is growing.

3. Aging of U.S population. Trump did best with older voters in 2016. Four years mean significant thinning of senior herd. Also another four years of Gen Z voters add to voting base.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

1. Turnout. 2016 was the perfect storm for Trump. Low turnout allowed him to win three traditional democratic states by 77K votes total. If the same people vote in 2016 as in 2008 or 2012 Trump loses all three. Hillary equaled apathy in 2016. Anti Trump is driving record turnout in 2020.

2. Changing ethnic demo of United States population. Despite his best efforts minority population is growing.

3. Aging of U.S population. Trump did best with older voters in 2016. Four years mean significant thinning of senior herd. Also another four years of Gen Z voters add to voting base.

god I hope you start posting over here more regular.

you do know what happens when an old conservative dies right? A young dumb liberal grows up. And then a teenager with a partially developed brain turns 18, votes Democrat and the cycle continues.

also, what best efforts has trump done to harm the minority population? His new Supreme Court Justice is going to ban abortion so you will get your fill of minorities In about 20-30 years.

Huh? Has Trump been trying to decrease the minority population? Tell us more.

Boys, Boys, Boys don't shoot the messenger just pointing out facts for reality.

The shifting ethnic demo and the growth of minority population is a result of two factors (1) immigration, (2) higher birth rates.

Trump obviously has no control over the later but the first is without question a focus of him and his administration. Everything from reducing and changing immigration quotas, building a wall, limiting or elimination political asylum, to an outright attacking on the 14th amendment.

These efforts will have little or no effects on this year elections for a couple of reason. The first three because any effect on the actual voting base is a decade long process as immigrates can not become citizens for a minimum of five years so anyone Trump has prevented from entering the U.S in his time in office would not be a voter anyway. If anything he incentivized previous immigrate to become citizens to protect their status. Secondly despite his hatred of it the 14th amendment is part of the U.S. constitution and he can't do anything about it.

Trump obviously has no control over the later but the first is without question a focus of him and his administration. Everything from reducing and changing immigration quotas, building a wall, limiting or elimination political asylum, to an outright attacking on the 14th amendment.
So Trump is ensuring that our immigration laws are enforced? I think that ensuring that laws are enforced is in the job description of the President.

Eliminated political asylum? Link?

Exactly how has Trump attacked the 14th amendment?

as immigrates can not
previous immigrate to become citizens
🤣🤣🤣

let’s gage the narrative

anyone know anyone not voting trump who voted for him in 16?

vs peeps voting trump in 20 who did not in 16
You need a list? I could probably rattle off a dozen or more. 3 in Oklahoma, 2 in Ohio, 4 in NY, 4 in Calif.

You forgot the important one - his record of incompetence.

• Haha

This was really meant to be a simply statement of facts about trends with the electorate that Trump can't control but make if harder for him to win this time. His record good or bad is certainly a factor in the first, voter turnout, but really isn't part of what I was striving for.

This was really meant to be a simply statement of facts about trends with the electorate that Trump can't control but make if harder for him to win this time. His record good or bad is certainly a factor in the first, voter turnout, but really isn't part of what I was striving for.
Oh he knows that

Reactions: davidallen

The shifting ethnic demo and the growth of minority population is a result of two factors (1) immigration, (2) higher birth rates.

These efforts will have little or no effects on this year elections for a couple of reason. The first three because any effect on the actual voting base is a decade long process as immigrates can not become citizens for a minimum of five years so anyone Trump has prevented from entering the U.S in his time in office would not be a voter anyway. If anything he incentivized previous immigrate to become citizens to protect their status. Secondly despite his hatred of it the 14th amendment is part of the U.S. constitution and he can't do anything about it.
Look another Liberal idiot! Keep posting and we keep laughing. Don’t do anything crazy next Tuesday night/Wednesday morning

Can you explain his popularity with Latinos in Texas, Arizona, and Florida then?

He got us out of trade deals that cratered over 100K manufacturing businesses, raised employment across the board, deregulation made entrepreneurs very happy, 100B for minority business, and the quietest Middle East in your existence.

You don’t like him, I get that, but to say the guy is incompetent makes you look uninformed.

That’s not your fault, they’re keeping you uninformed.

Im surprised that doesn’t bother you.

He got us out of trade deals that cratered over 100K manufacturing businesses, raised employment across the board, deregulation made entrepreneurs very happy, 100B for minority business, and the quietest Middle East in your existence.

You don’t like him, I get that, but to say the guy is incompetent makes you look uninformed.

That’s not your fault, they’re keeping you uninformed.

Im surprised that doesn’t bother you.
The DNC does like an unaware and compliant citizenry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT