ADVERTISEMENT

Chauvin Juror May Have Jeopardized Guilty Verdict

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Reactions: osuintx

This is concerning. When lady justice is not blind we have a serious problem.

Mr. Chauvin isn't getting out for a looooong time.

This doesn't change his guilty verdict. But it does significantly improve the odds of him getting a second trial on appeal.

Unbelievably stupid of that moron......this idiot, the city paying a wrongful death lawsuit during the trail and that broom riding hag MW was there spouting off can't imagine he won't get a new trail with change of venue.

Ok. And you’re point?

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory.
Typical leftist, never considers the consequences.

Pretty rich statement coming from a cult member with pure fidelity to a wanna-be fascist.

The guy was video'd torturing and killing George Floyd. I'm sure you'll make him a martyr and the whatabout narratives are already swirling on the incel circuit, but the guy isn't getting out.... he should just be thankful he didn't get charged with murder I.

Lol exactly.

If anything ol’ sys has declined in cognitive ability since orange man left him without a boogeyman. Now he just invents arguments.
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I don't know how posting an article about a juror has anything to do with Chauvin's sentence, but Queefa gonna queef.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Now he just invents arguments.

LOL for shame, not simply recycling arguments from my Cult Leader! These libs are actually thinking and formulating their own thoughts and arguments! My God, how can these crazy people do this? They don't wait for the appropriate arguments to come down that are already cleared!

LOL for shame, not simply recycling arguments from my Cult Leader! These libs are actually thinking and formulating their own thoughts and arguments! My God, how can these crazy people do this? They don't wait for the appropriate arguments to come down that are already cleared!
See? 😂 🤣 😅 😂 🤣

old.jpg

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory.

Pretty rich statement coming from a cult member with pure fidelity to a wanna-be fascist.

The guy was video'd torturing and killing George Floyd. I'm sure you'll make him a martyr and the whatabout narratives are already swirling on the incel circuit, but the guy isn't getting out.... he should just be thankful he didn't get charged with murder I.

Comment has nothing to do with George Floyd or the cop, it has to do with our Justice System. Our justice system only works if Lady Justice is blind. When the scales are tipped one way or the other we no longer have a Justice System that works for the people, it only works for the mob and that is beyond dangerous.
I remember a time where those on the left championed the idea that it was better for ten guilty people to go free if it meant one innocent person was wrongly convicted. Seems those beliefs were either a lie or have change dramatically.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I don't know how posting an article about a juror has anything to do with Chauvin's sentence, but Queefa gonna queef.
See? 😂 🤣 😅 😂 🤣

old.jpg
Queefa gonna queef.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Comment has nothing to do with George Floyd or the cop, it has to do with our Justice System. Our justice system only works if Lady Justice is blind. When the scales are tipped one way or the other we no longer have a Justice System that works for the people, it only works for the mob and that is beyond dangerous.
I remember a time where those on the left championed the idea that it was better for ten guilty people to go free if it meant one innocent person was wrongly convicted. Seems those beliefs were either a lie or have change dramatically.

Well, that would be a reasonable take if you weren't such a goofy, wanna-be fascist about everything else. Let the white cop get nailed for murdering a black guy and now you're the big civil libertarian.

It's hard to say he didn't get a fair trial when the killing was on video.

Well, that would be a reasonable take if you weren't such a goofy, wanna-be fascist about everything else. Let the white cop get nailed for murdering a black guy and now you're the big civil libertarian.

It's hard to say he didn't get a fair trial when the killing was on video.

I do my very best to follow and support the Constitution even when it does not support my feelings, that is something you or anyone else on the left can say. Of course I'm not perfect but I try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT