ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Singletary

Wrassler223

Recruit
Nov 22, 2015
Does anyone with closer connections to the program know if we are after this kid? He is has the perfect body frame to be big 197 pounder! He appears to be somewhere in the ball park of 6'2 or 6'3. You don't have to be a genius to notice the clear weakness if we have at this weight. Wouldn't be surprised we got him that he wouldn't be beating any 97 pounder we have by Christmas break. Overheard his teammate at Geary say something alongs the lines of "dang you almost gave up your first takedown of the season". Impressive considering the schedule they wrestle..

In my opinion, he should be #2 on the draft board behind Daton Fix.
Flo ranks him #3 behind #1 Keegan Moore who we signed for next year so he is not top priority but he is definitely someone we should look at. He is only a Junior this year as is Daton.

Flo ranks him #3 behind #1 Keegan Moore who we signed for next year so he is not top priority but he is definitely someone we should look at. He is only a Junior this year as is Daton.
Actually he could be top priority as Kreegan Moore is thought to be a 184 pounder in College. With another year left Singletary could get bigger at 195 and slide right into the 197 slot.

Aren't they both at 195? Do we think that Keegan Moore can compete at 184? We are assuming that he will be smaller in college than he was in high school.

Aren't they both at 195? Do we think that Keegan Moore can compete at 184? We are assuming that he will be smaller in college than he was in high school.
Track shows him wrestling earlier this month at 182, I think lots of these upper weight guys can go at multiple weights. Reenan was hopping back and forth earlier this year as well.

Track shows him wrestling earlier this month at 182, I think lots of these upper weight guys can go at multiple weights. Reenan was hopping back and forth earlier this year as well.
Joe Smith competed his senior year at 170. Flo projects Keegan Moore at 184 however , he may grow during his senior year and in college. At this point he is looked at as a 184 pounder. He is bullish in build and very aggressive. Singletary is quite a bit taller in build.

I have always thought it wise to recruit upper weights as much as possible. They generally perform close to projections and rarely underperform miserably. Great to hear that we have Keegan Moore and Singletary would be a great get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT