ADVERTISEMENT

Certainly we can but will we

Will we beat Iowa this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would give them the edge at 125, 133, and 197. Pokes should win 141, 157, 165 and 285. 149, 174 and 184 are toss ups. I think OSU has more chances for bonus, they could get them at all 4 weights they are favored and could get 5 or 6 at 165. I know Gilman majored Klimara last year, but the previous matches were pretty close so I don't expect it again. With the dual being there I will give them 2 of the 3, not sure which ones. So that would be 5 matches to 5 with us having the edge on bonus points. I'll guess about 21-16 pokes.

Glad to see some Hawkeye fans visit our board as they had two votes. I think the most exciting match of the night will be Sorenson and Collica. With a dual like this there will always be a surprise or two like 184 and 141 last year turned on a couple of moves. Fun to wrestle a great program like Iowa. Hope we can keep the match with Penn State on our agenda and maybe add Ohio State to the group. With West Virginia apparently stepping up its game we seem to have plenty of tough matches ahead of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT