ADVERTISEMENT

CDC Walks Back COVID Guidance Again

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Finds lasting post vaccine heart problems in young adults.

Maybe now the leftists blessed CDC is releasing information on this some will start paying attention. Now maybe some of you on the left will start to understand why people on the right question everything Democrats and our government do.

If Biden asked our left wingers to jump off a cliff……they would be 3/4ths of the way down before the ? why even entered their brains.

If Biden asked our left wingers to jump off a cliff……they would be 3/4ths of the way down before the ? why even entered their brains.
You are giving them way to much credit. The only thing entering their mind in that scenario is their ass when they hit the pavement.

Real simple- a horrible demonic shadow regime says get vaccinated- run hard the other way.
Doesn't explain Trump pushing the shots- maybe some day we will know the truth there but there's no way in haites Trump didn't know how demonic these entities were. Some say it was the only way to not stay locked down forever but I don't buy that

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Yer president + fauchi has had it locked down for 2 years now. 👍
I'm sure everybody seen the discussion about how Fauci laughed at all of the people that social distanced, locked down, and wore the masks?! Straight up stuff you can't make up.

Possibly the worst person on the planet to listen to and we all listened to basically one person On all the 99.97 percent BS, that is if you discount the fake news

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I'm sure everybody seen the discussion about how Fauci laughed at all of the people that social distanced, locked down, and wore the masks?! Straight up stuff you can't make up.

Possibly the worst person on the planet to listen to and we all listened to basically one person On all the 99.97 percent BS, that is if you discount the fake news
Them poor folk. 👍

The gullibility of this board is a treasure haha

Do some research on Oster’s own admissions about his studies and the results of such studies…but let’s be honest about you fools and your ability to own up to your own bullsh!t…

“nO ChaNcE”

Qornholiosis is obviously contagious amongst this crew lol

Carry on

The gullibility of this board is a treasure haha

Do some research on Oster’s own admissions about his studies and the results of such studies…but let’s be honest about you fools and your ability to own up to your own bullsh!t…

“nO ChaNcE”

Qornholiosis is obviously contagious amongst this crew lol

Carry on
Is it? 😂

Got called up for Jury Duty, they want to know if I am vaxed, which boosters I have etc. Is that any of their damn business? They state that Social Distancing is still in effect but masks not required in the building but recommended. I also have my Vaccines from when I was younger but they didn't ask that. I have all my worm shots and even Parvo. I don't have any current STD's so why no questions about that? Maybe a female juror wants me to nail her? Do they not care if she is safe from me giving her an STD and vice versa? If getting the Chinese Virus or spreading it while on Jury Duty is a huge concern then why isn't spreading the clap? I haven't had the Chinese Virus so I don't know what its like but I have had the clap and pissing flames and razor blades would def keep me at home and out of Jury Duty.

Got called up for Jury Duty, they want to know if I am vaxed, which boosters I have etc. Is that any of their damn business? They state that Social Distancing is still in effect but masks not required in the building but recommended. I also have my Vaccines from when I was younger but they didn't ask that. I have all my worm shots and even Parvo. I don't have any current STD's so why no questions about that? Maybe a female juror wants me to nail her? Do they not care if she is safe from me giving her an STD and vice versa? If getting the Chinese Virus or spreading it while on Jury Duty is a huge concern then why isn't spreading the clap? I haven't had the Chinese Virus so I don't know what its like but I have had the clap and pissing flames and razor blades would def keep me at home and out of Jury Duty.
I wave off the clowns that greet me everytime I visit Audie Murphy. Simple hand wave.

Reactions: Corndog2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT