ADVERTISEMENT

CBS reporter instructs WH staff to show Biden the poll about his job approval falling

"So 20 years after one Vietnam-generation president took us into Afghanistan, another is taking us out. It’s not the first time for Mr. Biden. Those who remember the fall of Saigon will recall that a young Sen. Biden voted in 1975 to deny the last bit of aid sought by President Gerald Ford for the increasingly desperate government of South Vietnam, which found out the hard way the assurances they had been given meant nothing. Today Mr. Biden boasts to the world that “America is back.” But to vulnerable Afghans facing down the Taliban, America is gone."

"So 20 years after one Vietnam-generation president took us into Afghanistan, another is taking us out. It’s not the first time for Mr. Biden. Those who remember the fall of Saigon will recall that a young Sen. Biden voted in 1975 to deny the last bit of aid sought by President Gerald Ford for the increasingly desperate government of South Vietnam, which found out the hard way the assurances they had been given meant nothing. Today Mr. Biden boasts to the world that “America is back.” But to vulnerable Afghans facing down the Taliban, America is gone."
Yep. It's scary to see Dear Party's attempt to minimize this disaster for partisan purposes. I can't describe how wrong that is.

They should have been asking the hard questions during the 2020 campaign to see if Joe was mentally competent and fit to be President. Joe is brain dead and the media helped hide it. Even with the media’s attempts to hide Joe’s incapacitated state of mind, those who could be honest with themselves knew he was incapable of being a competent President. Urban housewives determined the last election,
I hope they feel safer with a CIC in place that would leave them stranded in Afghanistan with the Taliban going door to door to hunt down people. Sorry urban ladies, you send a man to do a man’s job or an Alpha male presence that some women can project but Joe is incapable of. Estrogen not going to take out the Taliban, Joe’s hypogonadism is also proof of his progressing dementia.

They should have been asking the hard questions
Urban housewives determined the last election,

maybe ask yourself the same hard questions

the alpha make you want should be in the whitehouse right now, fighting off the ccp/dnc jackals and their CIA FBI DOJ MSM puppets as commander in chief.

urban housewives won tge ekection please???

we have no constitutional republic

we have an installed manchurian candidate and correct me if i’m wrong but you being anti trump are complicit in this debacle of a republic

the alpha make you want should be in the whitehouse right now, fighting off the ccp/dnc jackals and their CIA FBI DOJ MSM puppets as commander in chief.

we have an installed manchurian candidate and correct me if i’m wrong but you being anti trump are complicit in this debacle of a republic
I voted for Trump the last 2 elections. I don’t
think he is electable now and we need the governor of Florida to run IMO.

Please, being anti Trump or pro Trump has nothing to do with the Republic. I would argue that those that continue to participate and encourage this duopoly that stands up corporatism are the greatest threat to the Republic (even though it’s already dead).

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I voted for Trump the last 2 elections. I don’t
think he is electable now and we need the governor of Florida to run IMO.
DeSantis is Trump with tact and appears to be a much better person. Really hope Trump stands down and endorses him for the betterment of the country. Unfortunately I think he has too big of an ego to do so.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT