ADVERTISEMENT

CBS releases statement on Kamala 60 Minutes

"Remember, Mr. Trump pulled out of his interview with 60 Minutes and the vice president participated.

Our long-standing invitation to former President Trump remains open. If he would like to discuss the issues facing the nation and the Harris interview, we would be happy to have him on 60 Minutes.
"

Of course Trump pulled out and the Vice President participated. I highly doubt Trump could get though a 60 Minutes interview right now without making a major blunder. Numerous unforced errors. He knows this too, that is why he won't do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
"Remember, Mr. Trump pulled out of his interview with 60 Minutes and the vice president participated.

Our long-standing invitation to former President Trump remains open. If he would like to discuss the issues facing the nation and the Harris interview, we would be happy to have him on 60 Minutes.
"

Of course Trump pulled out and the Vice President participated. I highly doubt Trump could get though a 60 Minutes interview right now without making a major blunder. Numerous unforced errors. He knows this too, that is why he won't do it.
Your dad should have pulled out.

I had to do that. It was the perfect set up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT