ADVERTISEMENT

CBS pushes study blaming climate change for rising childhood obesity rates

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

What a load.....course it has nothing to do with lack of exercise, anything even close to resembling a decent diet or personal responsibility. I'll hypothesize that when the world cools off people will continue to get fatter. Geez always someone/something else's fault.

@Syskatine more of that climate science from the esteemed climate scientists at CBS. Man, I just can't figure out why people don't take your cult seriously on this weather stuff.
LOL anything but Fatass and his crime.

Hey look, a squirrel! Anybody wanna debate tarrifs or childhood obesity?

LOL anything but Fatass and his crime.

Hey look, a squirrel! Anybody wanna debate tarrifs or childhood obesity?
This is a thread about climate change and the esteemed climate scientists at CBS tying childhood obesity to climate change, dickbreath. This is serious shit. Get this, their very scientific analysis is that it's too hot for kids to go outside now. What's your scientific take on their scientific take? Earth ending in 7 years?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is a thread about climate change and the esteemed climate scientists at CBS tying childhood obesity to climate change, dickbreath. This is serious shit. Get this, their very scientific analysis is that it's too hot for kids to go outside now. What's your scientific take on their scientific take? Earth ending in 7 years?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As you may recall, I generally believe in deferring to credentials and experience.
I therefore agree with whatever Whari says about obesity, childhood or adult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT