ADVERTISEMENT

CBS oil and arthritis

know someone, a friend, who knows....but, which kind of arthritis? There is no cure, can only medicate.:D

diclofenac is a anit-inflamatory...watch out for kidney damage. Get a lab every 3 months to check kidney function.
methotrexate...commonly used for cancer patients...cheap and may work but have heard it's probably not good to take.
Leflunomide...Arava...use along with other arthritis meds...by itself not so great but with other meds works good.
Enbrel...works well with Leflunomide.

the only creme my friend knows about is a prescription diclofenac creme. Works only on joints and not on muscles.

I bet your friend will have to experiment with some other bullship prescriptions to find the best relief...at least that's what my friend says. He is familiar with RA so not sure if these above drugs would work as well on the other kinds of arthritis. Has your friend been diagnosed by a real doctor?

know someone, a friend, who knows....but, which kind of arthritis? There is no cure, can only medicate.:D

diclofenac is a anit-inflamatory...watch out for kidney damage. Get a lab every 3 months to check kidney function.
methotrexate...commonly used for cancer patients...cheap and may work but have heard it's probably not good to take.
Leflunomide...Arava...use along with other arthritis meds...by itself not so great but with other meds works good.

the only creme my friend knows about is a prescription diclofenac creme. Works only on joints and not on muscles.

I bet your friend will have to experiment with some other bullship prescriptions to find the best relief...at least that's what my friend says. He is familiar with RA so not sure if these above drugs would work as well on the other kinds of arthritis. Has your friend been diagnosed by a real doctor?

It's RA. Can't take typical RA meds because of previous damage to liver (or kidney) can't remember which.

It's RA. Can't take typical RA meds because of previous damage to liver (or kidney) can't remember which.
kidney I'm pretty sure. I bet your ra doc can figure something out. They can always medicate it with something.

CBD oil has really helped the pain in my feet and ankles. I was off celebrex and other pain meds for sometime with the cbd oil, but my job changed and now I'm on my feet 55 hours plus a week and the pain is back pretty strong. I've switched to a stronger cbd oil, but in Oklahoma I'm not sure how great it really is. I'm having to medicate with pills some as well on harder days. I will say I saw REAL relief with the oil though . I thought I had arthritis, but the doctors say no.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Jack, my mom sells CBD oil for dogs and humans. Let me know what you use and I’ll see if we can help.

Edit. I forgot to add that it is a cousin of my moms that has a lab. That is her source.

Last edited:
https://purecannaceutical.com is an OKC manufacturer and has provided me a real education on CBD products. What I now know is that a lot of what is being sold as CBD is crap with it either being weak or with adulterants/contaminants. This is because much of the CBD sold in the US is actually imported from questionable sources and suppliers.

Their raw product is all grown in Colorado and then processed here in OKC at their lab. They have all the lab reports as to purity, etc. on file and will show them upon request. I've been to their labs now a couple of times and looked at their raw products (added to the CBD) and it's all top-quality stuff.

Not only do they have the oral product, but they also have a line of balms and sprays for topical application. In their oral applications, applied sublingual (under the tongue), there are varying strengths/concentrations.

I will be speaking on trademark law at their upcoming conference they're sponsoring here in OKC on June 1,2 at the Fairgrounds. I've got a client in St. Louis that is likely to open a brick and mortar location there as the demand for high-end CBD products is going through the roof. I know it's anecdotal, but there's a lot of people out there who say they've been able to get off the opioids and control their pain through CBD. I also had one person (who had no stake in the company) tell me how his grandmother's arthritis had reduced one hand to a near "claw" which she couldn't open fully, but using a combo of the oral and balm she could now use that hand again.

That's "CBD" oil. I hate predictive text.

Anyone have experience with the oil and arthritis?

What's the best brand and the best way to administer?

Trying to get some help for a friend?
Oh, CBD...I thought you were talking CVS! I was way off...again. I bet that the dicophenac creme would help along with the CBD. I may tell my friend about the CBD stuff. Hollywood looks like he's got the answer on the good stuff.

EheHnuZ.png

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I have had 3 shoulder surgeries in the last year and have used topical CBD ointment and creme to a fair amount of success.

I have taken the oral drops to help the same along with helping sleep and relieving some anxiety. One thing I believe pretty strongly is the oil based oral drop are not great. Our body does not process oil efficiently so much of the CBD content is lost or stored in fat cells. I found a place American Shaman that sells water soluble CBD that is much better. It costs more but you can use less and it works better.

I have experience with CBD oil. My doctor recommended me to use it as a pain reliever and also for releasing anxiety. By the way, even my dog's veterinary recommended me to give CBD oil to my dog for almost the same purpose so you can take it boldly, but of course only after consulting with the doctor. If you need coconut oil for dogs, that congratulations, you found it right now.

Last edited:

I “take” Meloxicam. I had really bad pain in my hands. Almost could not play golf and it was difficult to sign my name. Was prescribed this. Took one pill for two days. This was in July. Pain went away and hasn’t come back.

I don't know about for arthritis , but CBD pills have helped my migraines .

CBD oil has really helped the pain in my feet and ankles. I was off celebrex and other pain meds for sometime with the cbd oil, but my job changed and now I'm on my feet 55 hours plus a week and the pain is back pretty strong. I've switched to a stronger cbd oil, but in Oklahoma I'm not sure how great it really is. I'm having to medicate with pills some as well on harder days. I will say I saw REAL relief with the oil though . I thought I had arthritis, but the doctors say no.

You can get stronger CBD online than what is sold in brick and motor in Okla.

Why don't you just buy CBD isolate crystals and make your own however you want? That's what 99% of these "labs/experts" are doing and then adding 1000% markup

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT