ADVERTISEMENT

car seat safety

Jun 9, 2016
michigan
do you use car seats or booster seats for your kids , i think booster seats and car seats and seat belts can save your life there's too many deaths nowadays there's people not making their kids wear seat belts or use a proper car seat or booster seat thats sad , kids need too use car seats or booster seat until there 4foo9 in some states , the safest car seat is the 5 point harness one, you can share pictures of the car seat or booster seat you use or share pictures valuing seat belt safety also use seat belts if you old enough and car seats and booster seats for your kids it can save lives and stop so many deaths here's the car seat law please lets keep kids and adults safe just wear a seatbelt and for kids use a car seat its that simple i mean if you cant afford one theres free cycle or craigslist they have them cheap

You are right that, and I don't want even to talk about the potential consequences of not using a car seat. In my opinion, every responsible parent must understand that the babe's safe must be the priority, and it is inadmissible not to have a car seat in case you have a baby. When we had our firstborn, I knew I must get a car seat, but for some reason, I couldn't find where to buy a safe and high-quality car seat. Thankfully one of my friends recommended checking this site https://carsandseats.com/safety-1st-grow-and-go-3-in-1-convertible-car-seat-moms-review/, and after accusing it, I found the car seat I needed.

Last edited:
Clayton M. can tell you all about how 5 pt. seats have saved his kiddos lives in a wreck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT