ADVERTISEMENT

can we get legal analysis?

Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
lolz

having devolved from the mueller muh russia soviet show trials to full on salem witch trials anybody lending credibility to this ccp/dnc shitshow has none zero zilch

• Angry
Reactions: AC2020
I stomached 5 mins of the View earlier and they were comparing Michael Cohen to Sammy the Bull Gravano. 🤣🤣🤣
They said Cohen was just like Sammy the Bull in that he was a bad person that did bad things yet he was still a credible witness. 🤣🤣

Cannot make this shit up if you tried.
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I stomached 5 mins of the View earlier and they were comparing Michael Cohen to Sammy the Bull Gravano. 🤣🤣🤣
They said Cohen was just like Sammy the Bull in that he was a bad person that did bad things yet he was still a credible witness. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
So, he's still a credible witness when he says he was paid millions by Dems to lie about Trump? You think The View will continue to gaslight for Cohen after that gem?

Democrats don't care what it takes, they do not want Trump back in the Whitehouse. They have lied. cheated, weaponized and perverted the justice system and still have not been able to insure he doesn't win the election. Let's just hope they don't try to give him the JFK treatment.

lolz

having devolved from the mueller muh russia soviet show trials to full on salem witch trials anybody lending credibility to this ccp/dnc shitshow has none zero zilch

This one is highly concerning.
let’s authorize deadly force to raid MAL
sounds like a good idea

this is such scripted non-sense

This one is probably not that concerning, but if you can tell me the word engage doesn't mean talk to then it would be. I doubt even they would be that dumb. I would assume it means talk to or contact.

Curious when the Biden search happened were they supposed to gun down Jill if she got in the way? This has all been beyond disgusting.

Reactions: AC2020
Biden admin is the most disgusting vile collection of human beings that have been in charge of the presidency in a long long time.
The fact the DOJ didn't forbid deadly force in raiding a political opponents home is beyond concerning. With the division in this country right now the last thing they should want is the possibility of killing Trump, whether intentional or accidental.
Sadly and even though I'm against it, when Republicans regain control of the DOJ, they will have free reign to employ the Democrat tactics against Democrats

Reactions: AC2020 and Mr.OSU
The fact the DOJ didn't forbid deadly force in raiding a political opponents home is beyond concerning. With the division in this country right now the last thing they should want is the possibility of killing Trump, whether intentional or accidental.
Sadly and even though I'm against it, when Republicans regain control of the DOJ, they will have free reign to employ the Democrat tactics against Democrats
And bad for sleepy and his protege hunter.

🤣🤣🤣
Their new avenatti?

Bet Melania's panties fetch $Millions at DNC fund raisers. Those old Lesbian nags would love to get a sniff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT