ADVERTISEMENT

Can the moderators please stop

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Shutting off my ability to reply to some posts Bc I'm not in love with experimental mRNA altering shots?! I mean really- Cmon guys let's not be insecure paranoid tyrants.

Although most on the board disagree about many things- most on here agree y'all shouldn't censor views- on either side.

Or does yahoo make you? I believe y'all owe everyone on here an explanation- or is being ethical not a prerequisite to your job?

As the Biden Vax thread shifts onto page two- an overlay comes up and I no longer can read the thread or post. This happens on many threads- it's not right

Shutting off my ability to reply to some posts Bc I'm not in love with experimental mRNA altering shots?! I mean really- Cmon guys let's not be insecure paranoid tyrants.

Although most on the board disagree about many things- most on here agree y'all shouldn't censor views- on either side.

Or does yahoo make you? I believe y'all owe everyone on here an explanation- or is being ethical not a prerequisite to your job?

As the Biden Vax thread shifts onto page two- an overlay comes up and I no longer can read the thread or post. This happens on many threads- it's not right

Update your browser Bub.

The mods don’t have the ability to lock you out of a specific thread. Don’t blame your inadequacies on anyone but yourself.

I mean I understand that Yahoo has to keep shutting up the other side of the shot people, got to keep up with Twitter and Facebook and all you know...Science 😳

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
This is such a BS story right here. Update your browser Bozo.
It's updated- how about said moderators say what they are doing? They Have pm in the past- and jeff has even argued on a thread about it- let's get it out there. It's crap and they know it- just like the biden mandate BS

This is such a BS story right here. Update your browser Bozo.
What is it in the water that makes you believe social media companies that are left wingers don't censor people like me and let you post whatever? have you and I been watching two different histories of social media in the last several years?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Do I need to start a national movement called "let the corn dog talk?"! I mean is what I say so scary to Yahoo that they really have to scale me down ? A serious question

You may think that is a serious question.

If you do, you're the only one on earth that does.

They can lock a thread. They can delete a thread. They can’t stop you from replying to a thread, unless you’re banned from the board in total.

Face it, you’re just not very bright.
Well mister "I'm so bright I took an experimental shot or three" ...you calling anyone dense is comcal- but even tho you're going to take 5-10 shots a year from now on- at least you can post freely on here Bc jethro and the Yahoo moderators will help suppress all things negative against the lefts "treasured shots" you can best believe.

But to actually Rebut you're actually statement- the moderators have pm me before and told me they were taking away certain aspects so you actually know Jack shit as to what they can do.

I have heard from Jeff J himself and one alpha poke as another- how about it moderators- can you make it so some people Can't post to certain threads - whether it be by y'all doing it or by algorithms? Let's hear from the horses mouth. Jeff has said he hasn't taken the shot but Im saying they are sure carrying yahoos" water on suppressing experimental shot adverse reactions including deaths.

• Haha
Well mister "I'm so bright I took an experimental shot or three" ...you calling anyone dense is comcal- but even tho you're going to take 5-10 shots a year from now on- at least you can post freely on here Bc jethro and the Yahoo moderators will help suppress all things negative against the lefts "treasured shots" you can best believe.

But to actually Rebut you're actually statement- the moderators have pm me before and told me they were taking away certain aspects so you actually know Jack shit as to what they can do.

I have heard from Jeff J himself and one alpha poke as another- how about it moderators- can you make it so some people Can't post to certain threads - whether it be by y'all doing it or by algorithms? Let's hear from the horses mouth. Jeff has said he hasn't taken the shot but Im saying they are sure carrying yahoos" water on suppressing experimental shot adverse reactions including deaths.

I was a Rivals moderator for many years along with @Medic007. You are hearing this from the horse's mouth. You are full of crap.

Update your web browser.

Last edited:
I was a Rivals moderator for many years along with @Medic007. You are hearing this from the horse's mouth. You are full of shit. And not very bright.
Bullshit- I have been told by moderators and have lived it crap for brains- you think my browsers causes this- after I have heard it straight from two moderators mouths that they were taking away many of my Privileges ? Straight lie dog- just bc you rejoice In taking 5 -10 shots a year and sing praises to Fauci and have all your rights on the boards.

I'm willing to hear straight from jeff - I think he's straight up wrong for what he is doing to this poster- but I don't think he will lie on this thread. How about it JJ?

22 lie dog shot and mask worshipper I could care less your opinions- you can't stand this poster Bc he calls out your weak scared A$$ cowardice- you want everyone masked up and taking those poison shots so you can sleep at night- I will take Jeff's word on it if he will make his presence here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Bullshit- I have been told by moderators and have lived it crap for brains- you think my browsers causes this- after I have heard it straight from two moderators mouths that they were taking away many of my Privileges ? Straight lie dog- just bc you rejoice In taking 5 -10 shots a year and sing praises to Fauci and have all your rights on the boards.

I'm willing to hear straight from jeff - I think he's straight up wrong for what he is doing to this poster- but I don't think he will lie on this thread. How about it JJ?

22 lie dog shot and mask worshipper I could care less your opinions- you can't stand this poster Bc he calls out your weak scared A$$ cowardice- you want everyone masked up and taking those poison shots so you can sleep at night- I will take Jeff's word on it if he will make his presence here.

Triggered psycho. You're having another temper tantrum baby cakes. OK, wait for Jeff's word on it. Then come back here and give it up to me for being correct and that you are full of crap.

Looks like you chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

I'm not the psycho taking and promoting shots made by sociopaths o scared one.

You repeat the same stupid BS over and over. Why? Because you know you lost.

Read this again... This is the truth.

They can lock a thread. They can delete a thread. They can’t stop you from replying to a thread, unless you’re banned from the board in total.

Face it, you’re just not very bright.

Thought we were waiting for Jeff? You really actually think I would listen to two guys scared of their own shadows that take experiential shots from Gates and Fauci- really?

Thought we were waiting for Jeff? You really actually think I would listen to two guys scared of their own shadows that take experiential shots from Gates and Fauci- really?

Well, we don't listen to an Alex Jones-tard who claims to have a Masters in Chemistry and was a teacher for 20 years, or was it 28 years, or was it 30 years? But thinks brass keys are magnetic and stick to injection sites. Fair enough. Right?

Last edited:
Well, we don't listen to an Alex Jones-tard who claims to have a Masters in Chemistry and was a teacher for 20 years, or was it 28 years, or was it 30 years? But thinks brass keys are magnetic and stick to injection sites. Fair enough. Right?
You're so weak- you just reach. You do know millions of shots were recalled for their "high metallic factor" don't you scared one? Most on the board know people that the shot made magnetic at the injection site. You just blindly take the $hit Bc Fauci told your to and you're scared of your own shadow.

Most know way more that were harmed by these crap horrible shots than by the BS Scamdemic Virus that scared you into sharting your drawers daily for a year and a half.

You know- I just realized- you're one of those when they prove what a scam on the people this was- won't know what to do with your life. Your whole life is based on this global pandemic scaredy cat lockdown, mask up take 5-10 shots each year- what will you do?

It'll be sad for you I'm very sorry for you. I hear a lot about people like you that have made this their part of life to cheer for- you were actually sad when the cdc said they lied about the death count weren't you? Cmon 22- you can admit it- what will you do in life when you've devoted so much to the NIH, big Harma greed whores, sociopaths Gates and Frauci, the lying ass unelected vaccine propagandist cdc, Fox/ CNN and the main stream media, FB twitter and yahoo- you've devoted and pledged your allegiance to all- what will you do🤔

"You repeat the same stupid BS over and over. Why? Because you know you lost.

Read this again... This is the truth."

2 pesos does the same thing. 🤣🤣

Since the moderators won't come fess up I'm saying I'm correct. IM sure they'd like it if I went away with my anti mRNA jargon so the big mRNA shot/mask group can have a big circle jerk - so would gladly say they didn't have have anything to do with it if so.

Kinda cowardly I'd say with their silence. How about it boys- it's an easy question. The world sure doesn't have many stand up people roaming the Earth anymore- lotsa "turn their heads and cough" type guys.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT