Can one trust Fox even?

purkey

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
ever since the children took over they have evolved things. I don't listen too much anymore as it's just a bunch of whining about nothing. The advertising has grown to a new level. Didn't used to be that way. I miss guys like Don Imus....

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
They hired Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Paul Ryan on the board and still have Chris Wallace.....that's a hell no on trust. Haven't watched them since November 2020. Gotten to really enjoy Newsmax and OAN to a lesser degree, no need for Fox.

Ponca Dan

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Why anyone would blindly trust any of the news media is beyond me. I don't care if its MSNBC or OAN. They are all simply selling a product to a defined and explicitly targeted audience.
Standing O!

Breastman

Redshirt
Feb 4, 2003
Interesting thread.

Where do you guys acquire most of your news? And how often do you watch/read international news outlets?

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Interesting thread.

Where do you guys acquire most of your news? And how often do you watch/read international news outlets?
-Gateway pundit
-Telegram (make sure the account is not a fake one- no check mark)
-Breitbart (little establishment)
-Gab (Twitter jr- doesn't seem to be any censoring but you have to build up a big following to reach people but lotsa good stuff shared- I mostly read what's there then research credibility- most stuff there holds up to scrutiny)
-Frontline doctors (There are tons- have videos on bitchute and rumble...get censored on google and YouTube, Twitter, FB😬)
-ICAN (informed consent action network) holds big Pharma accountable
-Dale bigtree (highwire)
-SGT report
-Radio Dan Bongino- loved Rush...morning Chris Salcedo I think is honest....Glen Beck good - has some establishment friends on but he's reliable IMO

Too many sources- but spend several hours a day ....then watch some of Tucker videos or some others people share.....absolutely don't watch any main stream news including Fox- but I do trust OAN for The most part - just think the tv stations won't let the honest news people do their thing anymore- liberal press are just liars

Jan 2, 2012
Interesting thread.

I watch Sky News Australia and UK some for comedy takes on international news. I like Debka.com for straight forward Middle East news online. Al-Jazeirah English, Russia Today (RT) and a selection of Russian news stations (we have DIRECTV Russian package). I do not watch local news on TV and the national news is shit as has been sighted above.

Reactions: osuintx

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
I watch Sky News Australia and UK some for comedy takes on international news. I like Debka.com for straight forward Middle East news online. Al-Jazeirah English, Russia Today (RT) and a selection of Russian news stations (we have DIRECTV Russian package). I do not watch local news on TV and the national news is shit as has been sighted above.
Sky news has some good stuff- will look at some of these others you threw out

Latest posts