ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone on here actually ....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Fathom what Trump goes through on a daily basis with what they do to him? 24/7/365 they annihilate him, slander him, bring law fake suits etc- virtually no one could take for a short period what this man and his family takes everyday and it's been since 2015.

Most Anyone who doesn't want this man to lead the free world IMO are totally fine with the deep state cabal running the Earth with their Demonic Totalitarian ways- I will stay in Trumps corner and call to fix the 2020 election- how the 24/7 Normie board thinks it's ok to let these cheaters stay and not only rule us- but to destroy us is mind boggling. Too much TDS from the media brainwash of the Normies? They got people scared? Or are we really to think the OSU Normies really think it's ok to cheat and keep the prize?

Fathom what Trump goes through on a daily basis with what they do to him? 24/7/365 they annihilate him, slander him, bring law fake suits etc- virtually no one could take for a short period what this man and his family takes everyday and it's been since 2015.

Most Anyone who doesn't want this man to lead the free world IMO are totally fine with the deep state cabal running the Earth with their Demonic Totalitarian ways- I will stay in Trumps corner and call to fix the 2020 election- how the 24/7 Normie board thinks it's ok to let these cheaters stay and not only rule us- but to destroy us is mind boggling. Too much TDS from the media brainwash of the Normies? They got people scared? Or are we really to think the OSU Normies really think it's ok to cheat and keep the prize?

first sentence, second paragraph is spot on. These people really love their flavor of evil.

I sure don’t see you doing anything about it, except criticizing this board and whining. What do you suggest we do? What is your plan? I can’t wait to see it.

I sure don’t see you doing anything about it, except criticizing this board and whining. What do you suggest we do? What is your plan? I can’t wait to see it.
WelL for one DUMMY only you would say what's your plan after FIFTY times I have stated we should all (except for leftists we know that won't happen) ...we should all demand that the cheaters leave the whitehouse and Trump who was the recipient of a coup- gets reinstated. He never conceded it won't be hard.

But Normies like you who are scared of their own shadow don't have the guts to do it- you're too busy scheduling your 7th booster.

How's that for a clear and concise answer to fix: EVERYONE demand to fix 2020 so the country can have fair elections and get the demons out that are ADMITTINGLY taking the country out.

See like you- I'm not scared to talk direct and stand behind what I believe- you get on here and try and dismiss me on the shot truth but you NEVER. Speak out FOR your beloved shots and tell us how good they are. You are the equivalent of a Biden supporter-
They only diss Trump- they won't brag on their guy.

Brag for us on your shots booster boy

WelL for one DUMMY only you would say what's your plan after FIFTY times I have stated we should all (except for leftists we know that won't happen) ...we should all demand that the cheaters leave the whitehouse and Trump who was the recipient of a coup- gets reinstated. He never conceded it won't be hard.

But Normies like you who are scared of their own shadow don't have the guts to do it- you're too busy scheduling your 7th booster.

How's that for a clear and concise answer to fix: EVERYONE demand to fix 2020 so the country can have fair elections and get the demons out that are ADMITTINGLY taking the country out.

See like you- I'm not scared to talk direct and stand behind what I believe- you get on here and try and dismiss me on the shot truth but you NEVER. Speak out FOR your beloved shots and tell us how good they are. You are the equivalent of a Biden supporter-
They only diss Trump- they won't brag on their guy.

Brag for us on your shots booster boy

So bitch about it is your answer. LoL. What a chicken shit answer. No surprise.

Fathom what Trump goes through on a daily basis with what they do to him? 24/7/365 they annihilate him, slander him, bring law fake suits, call the vaccines he pushed through operation warp speed "clot shots" and "fauci ouchies" etc- virtually no one could take for a short period what this man and his family takes everyday and it's been since 2015.

So bitch about it is your answer. LoL. What a chicken shit answer. No surprise.
Lol you say crap after you asked for answer and I gave it in black and white. Such a coward you are and you can't even argue.

Again my answer- all recognize 45 as the current legit prez due to the coup

Is that still not an answer for the booster boy?

Lol you say crap after you asked for answer and I gave it in black and white. Such a coward you are and you can't even argue.

Again my answer- all recognize 45 as the current legit prez due to the coup

Is that still not an answer for the booster boy?

Hey Abnormie, take your one-man takeover attempt of the US government, stand across the street from the "Arrest Trump" protestors, make a nice big banner, misspelled words and all, so we can see you on Twitter and laugh at you too. You'll be looking just as stupid.

Reactions: Cowguy
Hey Abnormie, take your one-man takeover attempt of the US government, stand across the street from the "Arrest Trump" protestors, make a nice big banner, misspelled words and all, so we can see you on Twitter and laugh at you too. You'll be looking just as stupid.
Lol your booster boy replies are getting way weaker so quickly- spike proteins taking over I'm assuming?

Repeat after me Normie booster boy- "The thief does not get to keep the diamonds". OK now you try it

The man left a rich popular life- he had it all. And traded it to fight for us - they destroy him
And his family every single day- the deep state is total scum demons - the biggest mafia on the planet- Total Feces

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Hey abnormie @Corndog2021 - they're on to you. You'd be best to STFU and turn off the computer.

DHS/FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing general calls for 'civil war'

A bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigations was sent to local and state law enforcement agencies that is warning of increased threats following the FBI's execution of a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago.

The bulletin, according to a law enforcement source, states that there are increased threats of violence against law enforcement, judiciary, and government personnel in response to the FBI's execution of the search warrant at former President Trump's Florida estate.

Since the warrant was executed, the FBI and DHS have seen an increase in "violent threats" against federal officials on social media, including a particular threat to "place a so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters."

"General calls" for "civil war" and "armed rebellion" have also increased in recent days on social media.

According to the bulletin,
many of the threats include references to the claim that the 2020 election was stolen, in addition to other perceived claims of government overreach.

Several of the threats are specific, according to the bulletin, which states that "the FBI and DHS have identified multiple articulated threats and calls for the targeted killing of judicial law enforcement and government officials associated with the Palm Beach search, including the Federal judge who approved the Palm Beach search warrant."

Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich contributed to this report.

Last edited:
Hey abnormie @Corndog2021 - they're on to you. You'd be best to STFU and turn off the computer.

DHS/FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing general calls for 'civil war'

A bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigations was sent to local and state law enforcement agencies that is warning of increased threats following the FBI's execution of a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago.

The bulletin, according to a law enforcement source, states that there are increased threats of violence against law enforcement, judiciary, and government personnel in response to the FBI's execution of the search warrant at former President Trump's Florida estate.

Since the warrant was executed, the FBI and DHS have seen an increase in "violent threats" against federal officials on social media, including a particular threat to "place a so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters."

"General calls" for "civil war" and "armed rebellion" have also increased in recent days on social media.

According to the bulletin,
many of the threats include references to the claim that the 2020 election was stolen, in addition to other perceived claims of government overreach.

Several of the threats are specific, according to the bulletin, which states that "the FBI and DHS have identified multiple articulated threats and calls for the targeted killing of judicial law enforcement and government officials associated with the Palm Beach search, including the Federal judge who approved the Palm Beach search warrant."

Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich contributed to this report.
So what are you saying normie....I gladly wear the abnormie pureblood tag with pride- assuming you wear the normie booster boy tag with pride?

So what's your point- yes dirty bombs are the next DS tactic if their fake a$$ viruses genocide death jabs don't work- which the last ones didnt- only so many drones like you and non medic took their poison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT