ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Picklo

Does this affect our chances with Tate do you think?

I honestly have zero insight into their recruiting. They seem pretty ingrained at the OKRTC. I have no idea if OU pursued Cameron or not. I saw on Twitter he had an inhome with the OU coaches.

I honestly have zero insight into their recruiting. They seem pretty ingrained at the OKRTC. I have no idea if OU pursued Cameron or not. I saw on Twitter he had an inhome with the OU coaches.
Not being a jerk, but if he had an in-home visit with the OU coaches wouldn’t that mean that they pursued him? Don’t know how much of a priority he was, but definitely indicates he was pursued by OU.

Not being a jerk, but if he had an in-home visit with the OU coaches wouldn’t that mean that they pursued him? Don’t know how much of a priority he was, but definitely indicates he was pursued by OU.

You are 100% right. They pursued him. I just don't know how hard. Not sure if he was a plan A guy or a plan C guy.

Reactions: osu2082
You are 100% right. They pursued him. I just don't know how hard. Not sure if he was a plan A guy or a plan C guy.
You could view it from 2 different points of view. He’s not a blue chipper but his brother is so maybe they pursued him hard with hopes his brother would follow or they just decided to go pursue light on Cam and pursue hard on Tate. Great family though, congrats to Cam and Cornell!

Tate has been an OSU fan for quite some time, much to his parent's dismay (they both are OU fans and Brian was an assistant coach at OU for a year or two). Having Guerrero at OU/OKRTC hurts our chances, IMO. However, I don't think Cameron going to Cornell hurts OSU's chances. I hope we are actively pursuing Tate, though, because if we lose out on him it'll be a little bit like when OU missed out on Hendricks for not pursuing him hard enough (Johny's family were Sooner fans before recruiting). Tate's a great kid and has a bright future. Hope he stays in-state because he'll have a few NC's when all is said and done, in my opinion.

Edit: Cameron is a heck of a student-athlete as well and I forgot the theme to this thread is about him. Congrats to him going to Cornell!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT