ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Writes More About The American Empire

233417206_f7cd1de65e_b.jpg

If you don’t like living in an empire, then maybe you should find a nice vassal state in which to live out your days. I hear Morocco has nice beaches.
I hear Chernobyl is nice in the Summer but hotter than it used to be. Perhaps because of Climate Change. Hmmm 🤣

She's not wrong, but she misses the point of the whole thing. I believe we're already committed to sending troops to defend Ukraine. But not even Biden's media machine could get the Democratic party re-elected if US troops start dieing there. Russia is escalating because they know the US is limited in how far it can escalate back in the next 5 months. The NATO escalated response of allowing western weapons to strike Russia is just an effort to buy time until the election is over. Then you can bet NATO (aka US) troops will be doing the fighting. At first they'll just serve as 'reserve forces' to allow Ukrainian reserves to rotate to the front lines. But they'll be put in harms way (intentionally?) so that NATO can escalate to full use of ground forces. This is the only way for Ukraine to be made 'whole'. If Biden gets elected, this will all play out after the inauguration, and when the media can broadcast more Trump trials and distract the lemmings. But if Trump gets elected, this will be expedited so as ensure ground troop involvement prior to Trump's inauguration so Trump's forced to support NATO and follow through with the fighting. Because if its not a NATO ground war once Trump is in office, then there will be a negotiation and the war will end and Ukraine will no longer possess either Crimea or the Donbas.

Could this eventually go nuclear? Maybe. But that would require NATO troops actually entering Russia. But it will be a ground war. Its the only logical direction.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
She's not wrong, but she misses the point of the whole thing. I believe we're already committed to sending troops to defend Ukraine. But not even Biden's media machine could get the Democratic party re-elected if US troops start dieing there. Russia is escalating because they know the US is limited in how far it can escalate back in the next 5 months. The NATO escalated response of allowing western weapons to strike Russia is just an effort to buy time until the election is over. Then you can bet NATO (aka US) troops will be doing the fighting. At first they'll just serve as 'reserve forces' to allow Ukrainian reserves to rotate to the front lines. But they'll be put in harms way (intentionally?) so that NATO can escalate to full use of ground forces. This is the only way for Ukraine to be made 'whole'. If Biden gets elected, this will all play out after the inauguration, and when the media can broadcast more Trump trials and distract the lemmings. But if Trump gets elected, this will be expedited so as ensure ground troop involvement prior to Trump's inauguration so Trump's forced to support NATO and follow through with the fighting. Because if its not a NATO ground war once Trump is in office, then there will be a negotiation and the war will end and Ukraine will no longer possess either Crimea or the Donbas.

Could this eventually go nuclear? Maybe. But that would require NATO troops actually entering Russia. But it will be a ground war. Its the only logical direction.
Terrifing! I hope you are wrong, but I think you are right. Now if Netanyahu can figure out a way to get us to go to war with Iran as his proxy the demise of the American empire will be complete.

Hey! Wait a minute!!! This sounds like Vietnam!!!!!

Yoh might find this to be a worthwhile read:

Terrifing! I hope you are wrong, but I think you are right. Now if Netanyahu can figure out a way to get us to go to war with Iran as his proxy the demise of the American empire will be complete.
Its ironic but I don't think Israel needs American troops to go to war with Iran. They just need permission and continued access to weaponry. Ukraine on the other hand needs more than just western weapons. They need the people who know how to use them. Most of the Ukrainian forces are still using Soviet era equipment. Their pilots train on Migs, not F-16s.

Yoh might find this to be a worthwhile read:

Interesting, and I'm certainly willing to believe the US would run a false flag operation. Just look at the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage. And it does strike me as strange that a "peace summit" was announced and scheduled 3 months ahead of time. But if it did occur, even if American support would rally for Ukraine, it would likely cost Biden the election. The fact it got to that point is just another example of Biden's foreign policy 'prowess'. And because of this I would have said that bombing the peace summit in June is too early. But as I think about it, that would likely rally portions of Europe, which is currently struggling with 'peasant discontent' and showing obvious signs of pro-nationalism factions growing. So who knows? But if an attack did occur on the summit, I'd consider it suspicious. I just can't see an angle where Russia would even perceive any benefit from such an attack, and thus doubt that Putin would order such a thing. He has shown tremendous patience in his war effort so far, so why act rash now?

Interesting, and I'm certainly willing to believe the US would run a false flag operation. Just look at the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage. And it does strike me as strange that a "peace summit" was announced and scheduled 3 months ahead of time. But if it did occur, even if American support would rally for Ukraine, it would likely cost Biden the election. The fact it got to that point is just another example of Biden's foreign policy 'prowess'. And because of this I would have said that bombing the peace summit in June is too early. But as I think about it, that would likely rally portions of Europe, which is currently struggling with 'peasant discontent' and showing obvious signs of pro-nationalism factions growing. So who knows? But if an attack did occur on the summit, I'd consider it suspicious. I just can't see an angle where Russia would even perceive any benefit from such an attack, and thus doubt that Putin would order such a thing. He has shown tremendous patience in his war effort so far, so why act rash now?
Just to note: Here's why a false flag attack on the peace summit might occur:

The left needs some kind of 'reunification' event.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT