ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Talks Plainly To The American Progressive Left

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
But I’m sure she hopes the American nationalist right hears what she’s saying, too, because it applies to all of us. What a dysfunctional mess our country has become!

I guess we care as much about the alleged Israeli gEnOcIdE as you and the crazy bitch care about the very real Chinese genocide, not to mention the enslavement of the entire Chinese population.
I wonder if you would please explain why you find the Chinese genocide of its own citizens so troubling, and yet cheer the Israeli genocide of its non-citizens.

Hamas attacked Israel.

They kidnapped a ton of citizens (including Americans), raping and denigrating women and children.

They are still there. We hear nothing from the Marxists running the WH.

War is hell. It should be avoided at all costs.

This is one of those times that Israel must fight and pound Hamas until they release the hostages and/or surrender wholly.

Last edited:
I wonder if you would please explain why you find the Chinese genocide of its own citizens so troubling, and yet cheer the Israeli genocide of its non-citizens.
I’m not troubled by either. You’re troubled by only one. All I did was point out your hypocrisy. I’m sorry you weren’t intelligent enough to pick up on that.

I’m not troubled by either. You’re troubled by only one. All I did was point out your hypocrisy. I’m sorry you weren’t intelligent enough to pick up on that.
IMO hypocrisy would be better shown if I cheered the genocide perpetrated by one government, as you do with Israel, while condemning the genocide perpetrated by another country, as you do with China. I, OTOH, have roundly condemned Israel’s genocide, but have not addressed Chinese genocide, mainly because I am unaware of it. I assume you are referring to the Uyghurs. It is my understanding they are victims of mass incarceration, kept in bondage in glorified concentration camps, which I roundly condemn. But I an unaware the Chinese government is systematically and intentionally mass murdering them for the offense of being Uyghurs, which would definately put them in the same genocidal category as Israel. If that is not what you are referring to vis a vis Chinese genocide, I respectfully request that you tell what it is you are referring to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic007
IMO hypocrisy would be better shown if I cheered the genocide perpetrated by one government, as you do with Israel, while condemning the genocide perpetrated by another country, as you do with China. I, OTOH, have roundly condemned Israel’s genocide, but have not addressed Chinese genocide, mainly because I am unaware of it. I assume you are referring to the Uyghurs. It is my understanding they are victims of mass incarceration, kept in bondage in glorified concentration camps, which I roundly condemn. But I an unaware the Chinese government is systematically and intentionally mass murdering them for the offense of being Uyghurs, which would definately put them in the same genocidal category as Israel. If that is not what you are referring to vis a vis Chinese genocide, I respectfully request that you tell what it is you are referring to.
Selective outrage on your part. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

And all I’ve done is note that Israel has a right to defend itself. So your whataboutism fails as well.

No, just trying to get you to identify the Cuinese genocide you’re talking about. Maybe it’s just something you made up.
Like you claiming Israel is a bunch of white European and Russian Jews? Not all of us make shit up on the regular like you do, Dodge.

What do you think the point of mass forced sterilization is, Dodge? To increase or eliminate a population?

No, just trying to get you to identify the Cuinese genocide you’re talking about. Maybe it’s just something you made up.
So there has been no Chinese genocide? Hmmmmm. Seems like you’re only interested in acknowledging genocide when you think the Jews do it.

One of the benefits of humoring you in your circle jerks — you always end up showing your ass.

I told him days ago I might read if he would post Bari Weiss lamenting Kackles, to no avail (yet)

I told him days ago I might read if he would post Bari Weiss lamenting Kackles, to no avail (yet)
Oh, forgive me, I did not understand you wanted me to post it. I haven't seen it myself but I'll try and find it for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT