ADVERTISEMENT

Cabo San Lucas

Pouncey8082

Recruit
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2013
Looking at a week long trip here in early July. Never been to this part of Mexico. Looking for recommendations for places to stay. All inclusive is ideal but I’m open to other options.

does anyone have any experience here?

Loved Cabo. If you like the beach, make sure you stay at a place that has an open beach that time of year. We stayed on pacific side just up from the arch. The beach where we stayed was closed as the waves were very dangerous. Would literally consume the entire beach occasionally. One evening at dinner, the waves were occasionally making it over the wall at the beach and crashing into the resort pool.

We’re doing Secrets Puerto Los Cabo this fall. We’ve always stayed on the Mexican Riviera side so I’m interested to see where this thread goes.

I have not been but a close friend of mine swears by Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, in San Jose del Cabo.

Looking at a week long trip here in early July. Never been to this part of Mexico. Looking for recommendations for places to stay. All inclusive is ideal but I’m open to other options.

does anyone have any experience here?
The Waldorf is amazing. Not my preferred type of trip but it is nice. Not your typical Cancun type trip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT