ADVERTISEMENT

CA schools still locked down

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
It's bc the people Are Being duped and there's not enough of them to stand up all at once and get it done. The Left doesn't give a DAMN about those Kids- it's all about the agenda,
Global Control and The damn vaccines. I taught for 28 years and THIS IS CHILD ABUSE.

It's why I have been a big proponent of Us ending The mask mandates and NOT waiting on nanny government to tell us we are allowed to take them off. Many kids having issues with depression, suicides from the lockdowns and infections from the masks.

WE need to stop being so subservient to the global push for control and end the BS mandates- they CANNOT make Them nor enforce these laws- yet people keep
Abiding by them. It needs to stop already.

Little by little more people are standing up but it's too slow and they are already talking about needing "extra masks" and now a "third dose"
Of the experimental Vaccine. AND they are setting us up for "new strains" that are already "here in the states." The control over us will not stop.

We need to all get all the people we can and tell them to stick it - we're done with this BS. Take off the masks

Last edited:
I get slammed on here Some- but a small price to pay to fight for our kids. Many do not get to eat at home or very little so these lock downs are brutal on them. Again being a teacher we all know most of these kids that don't get barely any nutrition at home are thankful to come to school. Also Some Are at home with brutal abusive parents.

End The lockdowns, get them back in school with no infection gathering masks now.

I get slammed on here Some- but a small price to pay to fight for our kids. Many do not get to eat at home or very little so these lock downs are brutal on them. Again being a teacher we all know most of these kids that don't get barely any nutrition at home are thankful to come to school. Also Some Are at home with brutal abusive parents.

End The lockdowns, get them back in school with no infection gathering masks now.

Not trying to be an ass here but if teachers know kids are being abused at home and not getting enough to eat, why are the parents not reported to CPS?

So you continuously cry about nanny-state control and mask mandates, then here you are saying the nanny-state should be taking care of the kids, and get them away from the parents. You’re a real work of art. Queue up 10 trigger posts in a row. 3...2...1...

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
So you continuously cry about nanny-state control and mask mandates, then here you are saying the nanny-state should be taking care of the kids, and get them away from the parents. You’re a real work of art. Queue up 10 trigger posts in a row. 3...2...1...
You're such a weak ass. Don't know how anyone could respect you as you have no clue what's going on around you.

I guess you just don't give a crap about kids that are abused and don't get to eat? Que some lame ass excuse coming from A weak and uncaring sheep person 22LR. You don't give a $hit
About those kids bc they get tax payer taught? Just wow. I sure have zero respect for anyone like you

Not trying to be an ass here but if teachers know kids are being abused at home and not getting enough to eat, why are the parents not reported to CPS?
Well it's hard to call CPS and take away kids just for being poor. I taught summer school and some of those kids were tickled to death to go to school from eight to noon every day and get two squares.

In an ideal world every case of abuse would be reported and things done about it, there would be no abortions, And no child trafficking and anyone that murdered or stole would be held accountable.

Well it's hard to call CPS and take away kids just for being poor. I taught summer school and some of those kids were tickled to death to go to school from eight to noon every day and get two squares.

In an ideal world every case of abuse would be reported and things done about it, there would be no abortions, And no child trafficking and anyone that murdered or stole would be held accountable.
And don't take my word on going hungry or the abuse cases there's lots of stats out there for those

Friends went snow skiing In Telluride last week ish give or take. Almost no or zero hospitalizations of the Plandemic....no deaths....they were enforcing the "cover your mouth with your face diaper between bites while chewing". I kid you not. She wears a mesh diaper that is even way less effective than other diapers- see through with girly stuff on it- gets compliments all the time LMAO- such a joke

This stuff is comical- even more sad. She is a young Strong conservative from Dallas (not like some on her call themselves conservatives and then are obedient to nanny government lol) says it ruined her whole trip. She says That in Dallas if you try to go into stores the other patrons yell or shame You- it's pretty sad. They like to travel but she is worried about the experimental vaccine passport or vax card for flying - sad they will prob get discriminated against for it-
Says will prob have to not travel. I told her we have to keep fighting at least.

I went to MRI place in Dallas had to tell them they could not discriminate against me bc I Didn't believe In the diapers bc the mandate is unlawful and Govt over each- they finally caved and everyone was super friendly.

3 gallon donor with OBI told the recruiter to call me back when they lifted the crap mandate- I would be happy to come back. Friend works there and said the higher ups are so brainwashed and vaccine happy it's sad. Forget the fact it's unneeded and media covers up the vaccine dearth's and bad problems with it.

Everyone is being strong armed to push face diapers and untested vaccines. My body my choice sure went out the door with the left when they want to lock you down, mask you up and control every aspect of your life. It's a fine statement for killing innocent babies tho.

Problem is with all of the people putting up with it- it's still truly amazing the amount of people out there lock step believing everything and being lock step obedient. Civil liberties and individual freedoms be damned with sadly a majority of the nation IMO. One can understand the left but the right should at least be for individual choice IMO.

The leftist elite used to be worried about taking our guns so they could totally control us...Hell we would get into the boxcars voluntarily with our guns in hand if they asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT