ADVERTISEMENT

Bye, bye Cuomo!

Hint...

The old demented racist pedophile you voted for also has a history of sexual harassment...

If you Dems were holding anyone "accountable," that old dickbag wouldn't be POSPOTUS...

Carry on.
Which of our last 5 POTUS is still fighting legal battles related to sexual harassment and rape? Quick hint, it isn’t Biden or Clinton.

I figure you won't be back after dropping this little brain turd here, but I'd like to point out that Cuomo's dipshittery has been well known for years and no, Democrats have not held him accountable. An independent investigation is what is now holding him accountable.
LOL - so on Monday Letitia James is a partisan hack because she wants Trumps tax records, but on Tuesday she is an independent investigator? **** for a smart dude you sure are dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Which of our last 5 POTUS is still fighting legal battles related to sexual harassment and rape? Quick hint, it isn’t Biden or Clinton.
Are there anymore loose ends left alive that Clinton raped? Kinda funny you throw a POTUS from what 20 years ago? The other from 5. I will say one thing Obama wasn't was a womanizer. Calm down throwing stones in a glass house.

epstein-clinton-painting.jpg

LOL - so on Monday Letitia James is a partisan hack because she wants Trumps tax records, but on Tuesday she is an independent investigator? **** for a smart dude you sure are dumb.
When have I said anything about Trump's tax return bullshit? This looks like the usual davedodge, but it doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit claiming Democrats are holding Cuomo accountable for anything.

What is it you call Biden?
Oh yeah "Teflon Joe."
Thats accountability right there!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Stop already you're killing me!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's too bad you are too ****ing stupid to recognize sarcasm. You keep doing you though, it certainly cements the reputation of UT North supporters (started to type grads, but doubtful that you could pass even that low bar).

It's too bad you are too ****ing stupid to recognize sarcasm. You keep doing you though, it certainly cements the reputation of UT North supporters (started to type grads, but doubtful that you could pass even that low bar).

Careful Dave, your thin skin is showing.
If you think I am always serious here then you really are as dumb as Sys.
Don't know anything about UT North Supporters but you seem to be an OU North Supporter, seems you, sys and your new buddy Squatch have your panties in a wad over OU leaving. You love us that much huh? I never would have guessed it.

Careful Dave, your thin skin is showing.
If you think I am always serious here then you really are as dumb as Sys.
Don't know anything about UT North Supporters but you seem to be an OU North Supporter, seems you, sys and your new buddy Squatch have your panties in a wad over OU leaving. You love us that much huh? I never would have guessed it.
Did you laugh at aTm and their "success" in the SEC? I sure did. Looking forward to the shit I can give to my UT buddies when they are fighting to go .500 in the near future not to mention enjoying the endless excuses and whining that will eminate from 64th Street every Saturday evening.

Did you laugh at aTm and their "success" in the SEC? I sure did. Looking forward to the shit I can give to my UT buddies when they are fighting to go .500 in the near future not to mention enjoying the endless excuses and whining that will eminate from 64th Street every Saturday evening.

Everybody has been laughing at Aggie for decades. Hell UT has been fighting to stay above or at .500 now. I doubt any of that will change but the SEC is not top to bottom superior teams, lots of avg and below avg. Arkie, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss St, South Carolina, Tenn, Missouri, Auburn and Aggie.

Everybody has been laughing at Aggie for decades. Hell UT has been fighting to stay above or at .500 now. I doubt any of that will change but the SEC is not top to bottom superior teams, lots of avg and below avg. Arkie, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss St, South Carolina, Tenn, Missouri, Auburn and Aggie.
Great point. If you are Mizzou, Tenn, Arkie, you are delighted to see these guys walking in the door. Telling though how Bevo and Wagonhead handled this one. Low class, but what would one expect...

Great point. If you are Mizzou, Tenn, Arkie, you are delighted to see these guys walking in the door. Telling though how Bevo and Wagonhead handled this one. Low class, but what would one expect...

Gotta make the best of it now besides you hate goons and I would think you would be glad to see us go so stop yer bitchin. That or write to Dear Leader Biden and see if he can stop it for you. You know all that winning you say he has going maybe he can intervene on your behalf and win some more for you! 🤣
Neither one called to get my opinion or permission.
I am also positive we don't know all the details but they both did what was best for them. The Big 12 had a bandaid put on it after Nebraska and Colorado left, it should have been pulled off and left to bleed out when aTm and Missouri hightailed it out. It was just a matter of time. I am surprised it took this long.
As smart as you claim to be I am surprised you didn't see it coming. I saw it coming for the last several yrs. It was mentioned yrs ago, did you think it just went away? Dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
At least
Biden calls on Cuomo to resign.

And Biden is a pedophile, so there’s that.

At least dems are showing some character
When the smell accusations by more women were against trump where were u guys.

At least

Has he resigned yet? Will he be charged and held accountable? If I remember some Republicans stood up against Trump and accusations against him. Hell even the whole Democratic CCP Party was against him. I don't see every CCP/Dim doing that against Sexual Predator Cuomo. They didn't with the Super Sexual Predator Bill Clinton either. Meh

Yeah Aggie thru a fit over it and then got told to stand down. I can tell you who doesn't mind it, Arkie Fans. They are expecting to get all the OSU recruits that OU passed on or didn't get because they play in the SEC and OSU does not. Arkie thinks it will help them recruiting wise and take recruits from OSU.
As for the other bottom feeders they don't want OU and Texas. 2 of my brothers graduated from Ole Miss and are against it as are all the other bottom feeders. Their reason, because they have a hard enough time winning as it is and don't want 2 more losses to the schedule every year.

Reactions: iasooner2000
At least

It is interesting. When women were making accusations against Trump his supporters were vocal to let the investigation play out and if he’s guilty he should be hung from the nearest yardarm, while leftists wanted him hung immediately.

Now the darling of the Democrat left has charges asserted against him, and his supporters urge patience to wait and see if formal charges will be brought, and Trump supporters have convicted him on the spot.

Fredo goin on Vacay. Bwaaaa ha ha ha
I love it when Karma bites the left for their wicked ways. Don't get in a small fishing boat Fredo bwaaaaa ha ha ha.

CNN to air AOC special as embattled anchor Chris Cuomo goes on 'long-planned vacation'​

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0f567cf261c418224b7b825a80d8d39a

CNN'S CHRIS CUOMO CONTINUES BREATHLESS RAMPAGE AGAINST DESANTIS WHILE STAYING SILENT ON BROTHER'S SCANDALS

main-qimg-0f567cf261c418224b7b825a80d8d39a

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT