ADVERTISEMENT

Bye, bye Cuomo!

38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif

Don't get your hopes up that a Democrat politician will be held accountable for their misdeeds. Just like they did with Hillary, the NY AG revealed the investigation proved he was guilty but her job was done. She is leaving it up to the public and the NY legislature to hold Cuomo accountable. The MSM will sweep the story under the rug, the ignorant public will forget all about it an the NY legislature will unsurprisingly not do anything, effectively giving Cuomo a free pass. Democrats have no fear of their supporters and know they are stupid enough to do as they are told.

If Cuomo were a Republican would a state AG say her job was done once the investigation proving wrong doing is over? How would the MSM cover the story? We all know the answers to those questions and they are the polar opposite of how this story will be handled.

Nah, the Dems appear to be holding their own accountable. I know that is odd to many of you...
Hint...

The old demented racist pedophile you voted for also has a history of sexual harassment...

If you Dems were holding anyone "accountable," that old dickbag wouldn't be POSPOTUS...

Carry on.

Nah, the Dems appear to be holding their own accountable. I know that is odd to many of you...

I watched CNN last night to see how they would cover the story, and to my surprise they did not shy away from it. Covered it pretty thoroughly, although the pain in some of the faces was apparent.

I think you would have to admit there has been a distinct difference in how they are “holding their own accountable” and the method used when the accused is a Republican. When the Cuomo scandal first appeared they either defended him, ignored it completely or insisted we wait for all the facts before making a judgement. Had it been a Republican, or God forbid Donald Trump, there would be no call for patience to wait for the results of the investigation.

So I give kudos to CNN for joining the chorus against one of their own. Finally.

Oh, one other observation on CNN. I did not see Chris Cuomo last night. I thought I switched on during his time slot, but I rarely watch the network so I may have missed him. Considering how he has promoted his brother over the years I was curious to see how he would handle the embarrassment. I thought it would make for great entertainment, so I was a little disappointed that I didn’t see him.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

A little early to say Democrats are holding their own accountable or are you one of those that stupid enough to only listen to the words they speak?

I watched CNN last night to see how they would cover the story, and to my surprise they did not shy away from it. Covered it pretty thoroughly, although the pain in some of the faces was apparent.

I think you would have to admit there has been a distinct difference in how they are “holding their own accountable” and the method used when the accused is a Republican. When the Cuomo scandal first appeared they either defended him, ignored it completely or insisted we wait for all the facts before making a judgement. Had it been a Republican, or God forbid Donald Trump, there would be no call for patience to wait for the results of the investigation.

So I give kudos to CNN for joining the chorus against one of their own. Finally.

Oh, one other observation on CNN. I did not see Chris Cuomo last night. I thought I switched on during his time slot, but I rarely watch the network so I may have missed him. Considering how he has promoted his brother over the years I was curious to see how he would handle the embarrassment. I thought it would make for great entertainment, so I was a little disappointed that I didn’t see him.
AT&T has a new CEO. There are some AT&T stockholders who are holding out hope the new CEO will turn CNN around. CNN has no audience. WarnerMedia owns CNN. AT&T owns WarnerMedia.

Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
I figure you won't be back after dropping this little brain turd here, but I'd like to point out that Cuomo's dipshittery has been well known for years and no, Democrats have not held him accountable. An independent investigation is what is now holding him accountable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT