ADVERTISEMENT

Bye, bye Cuomo!

Please do educate us on that... My exposure to Cuomo was first hand, I was impressed relative to several of his peers. I acknowledge I did not have full context and as such was wrong in my endorsement. Tell me again about this widely known abusive personality - at the same time continue to deny you have ever even heard of Jim Jordan the pedophile collaborating POS who is big team MAGA.
Sure, sure. Maybe you should venture outside your leftist mouthpiece media from time to time. Stories about Cuomo being a shitbag have been around for some time. I don't mind embarrassing you with links if you need me to.

Maybe you can link the thread where I offered praise for Jim Jordan? Surely you can since you brought him up. Hopefully that's not you just crying and deflecting about having to eat Cuomo crow.

Speaking of pedophiles, you actually voted for one as recently as Nov. 2020. Shrug.

tenor.gif

Well um ya know um well dagnabbit all those other times well they were different man!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Please do educate us on that... My exposure to Cuomo was first hand, I was impressed relative to several of his peers. I acknowledge I did not have full context and as such was wrong in my endorsement. Tell me again about this widely known abusive personality - at the same time continue to deny you have ever even heard of Jim Jordan the pedophile collaborating POS who is big team MAGA.

@davidallen I want to commend you for publicly admitting you were wrong about Andrew Cuomo. Of course you did it when you had no other choice, but at least you did it, and that showed me you are a bigger man than I ever thought you are capable of being. So kudos to you, David!

But, damn, David, you just couldn’t be the better man, could you? The OP is about Andrew Cuomo being a dirt bag, but you just had to introduce Jim Jordan, a man that has NOTHING to do with Cuomo, into the thread. It is a sign of a weak mind when deflection becomes the go-to rejoinder.

And to top it off you slandered Jordan by calling him a pedophile. It is my understanding the accusations were he knew another person was abusing the boys and turned a blind eye to it. If the accusations are true that would make him an enabler, not a pedophile. I don’t think the accusations were ever proven, were they? A man has to be proven guilty doesn’t he? So here you are, the acclaimed Google master that admonishes anyone who makes an unfounded claim, insisting they show the data to enhance the claim, and you’re calling a possible enabler a pedophile.

Actually nothing you’ve done comes as a surprise to the rest of us, but maybe you should take a little time off to reflect on your hypocrisy.

@davidallen I want to commend you for publicly admitting you were wrong about Andrew Cuomo. Of course you did it when you had no other choice, but at least you did it, and that showed me you are a bigger man than I ever thought you are capable of being. So kudos to you, David!

But, damn, David, you just couldn’t be the better man, could you? The OP is about Andrew Cuomo being a dirt bag, but you just had to introduce Jim Jordan, a man that has NOTHING to do with Cuomo, into the thread. It is a sign of a weak mind when deflection becomes the go-to rejoinder.

And to top it off you slandered Jordan by calling him a pedophile. It is my understanding the accusations were he knew another person was abusing the boys and turned a blind eye to it. If the accusations are true that would make him an enabler, not a pedophile. I don’t think the accusations were ever proven, were they? A man has to be proven guilty doesn’t he? So here you are, the acclaimed Google master that admonishes anyone who makes an unfounded claim, insisting they show the data to enhance the claim, and you’re calling a possible enabler a pedophile.

Actually nothing you’ve done comes as a surprise to the rest of us, but maybe you should take a little time off to reflect on your hypocrisy.
As usual, you wipe your shoes on david's head. It's amazing to watch.

When someone on the right is accused the left
doesn't wait for the evidence to come out they are automatically Guilty! When its one of their own they want to wait until all the evidence comes out before they make up their minds.
And right on que the lefties here just like everywhere else on Social Media they all issued their cult talking points "well at least the Dims still hold their own accountable."
Bwaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. And then they had to garnish with some whataboutism. Bwaaaaaa ha ha ha. So predictible I wish Vegas had betting odds on what they all will do or say next. 🤣🤣
We would all be Billionaires.

Do you think Dan could train Medic007 and me to get through to Dave?

Dave like most lefties think how they are told to think and say what they are told to say. Many years of brainwashing by CNN, Madcow etc etc. Many many yrs from now Scholars from all over the World will be scratching their heads when they try to figure out todays Liberals.
So to answer your question SBI, no its not possible.

Dave like most lefties think how they are told to think and say what they are told to say. Many years of brainwashing by CNN, Madcow etc etc. Many many yrs from now Scholars from all over the World will be scratching their heads when they try to figure out todays Liberals.
So to answer your question SBI, no its not possible.
Just proving again I'm fully capable of asking stupid questions.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT