ADVERTISEMENT

Bye, bye Cuomo!

It's hard, being a #BornFollower. They so badly wanna be a good #Bornfollower but they keep getting conflicting narratives like that.

Their cult leader just got busted in affairs while a newlywed, pussy grabbin', at least 19 accusations of sex harassment and groping, and they're havung vapors over a... governor. That is getting ousted if anything, not elevated.

They're starving for a win. Just anything right now would be like a drink of cold water on a hot day. First Biff got his ass kicked, then the fraud just withered after they were SO READY and Rudy was Rudy and 1- 64, and then they were REALLY gonna do something w the riot. We can see how smart that was. Maybe they need some safe space about now.
This is the week their savior returns to the White House, isn't it? I gotta think the fringier ones (looking at you @CoastGuardCowboy) are gonna get a little skittish as the week wears on.

• Haha
Reactions: TPOKE
My bad, dave. Democrats were begging Cuomo to run while Biden was hidin' and he said no thanks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Gold standard of leadership."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tenor.gif

I knew someone would dig that out... For context, this was early days of a joint project with NY State. I admit being wrong about him. See how easy that is?

Oooooooooooh no you dont, Mister! You have to defend him! You fight a cult, you play by cult rules!

Reactions: davidallen
Well there ya go. Have a cookie old man. Too bad we all know you’ll fall for the next one as well. 🤣
You probably did not notice that I was generous with Destantis and Abbott about the same time. I was 0 fer 3 I think on these ones. Stitt actually turned out to be the best of the group so I'll claim .250 on the governors.

All in, I was wrong on Cuomo and as soon as these allegations came to my attention I did some due diligence and said he needs to go. Now your turn.

Not really, the allegations came out quite awhile ago.

You hung on until the bitter end.

Even common sense stuff like cramming Covid into nursing homes didn’t and still doesn’t register with you.

There were empty hospital beds, empty field hospital and an empty hospital ship.

Has that come to your attention?

Any due diligence?

Not really, the allegations came out quite awhile ago.

You hung on until the bitter end.

Even common sense stuff like cramming Covid into nursing homes didn’t and still doesn’t register with you.

There were empty hospital beds, empty field hospital and an empty hospital ship.

Has that come to your attention?

Any due diligence?

MAGA gonna be like Cuomo '24!!

See how people with a full set of teeth handle politicians that act like this? We DIDN'T ELECT HIM PRESIDENT, DID WE?

If only republicans could take out the trash!

Thats the difference, you’d have to spend all day looking.

I don’t have to leave this thread.
Sigh. Okay cult boy, I'll engage. What about my post indicates a lack of sanity? Because where I'm heading is you're proving your cult membership right now. Here's my quote, to make it easy for you:

MAGA gonna be like Cuomo '24!!

See how people with a full set of teeth handle politicians that act like this? We DIDN'T ELECT HIM PRESIDENT, DID WE?

If only republicans could take out the trash!
and your response:

Yea, you’re sane.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oh really? He was a known shitbag BEFORE your glowing 2020 posts. Sorry, bruh, but the scent of your bullshit is strong on this one.
Please do educate us on that... My exposure to Cuomo was first hand, I was impressed relative to several of his peers. I acknowledge I did not have full context and as such was wrong in my endorsement. Tell me again about this widely known abusive personality - at the same time continue to deny you have ever even heard of Jim Jordan the pedophile collaborating POS who is big team MAGA.

Tell me again about this widely known abusive personality - at the same time continue to deny you have ever even heard of Jim Jordan the pedophile collaborating POS who is big team MAGA.

The double standard is comical. Who? Jim who? The thing is... he really has no idea! And Jordan is still in office!!

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Please do educate us on that... My exposure to Cuomo was first hand, I was impressed relative to several of his peers. I acknowledge I did not have full context and as such was wrong in my endorsement. Tell me again about this widely known abusive personality - at the same time continue to deny you have ever even heard of Jim Jordan the pedophile collaborating POS who is big team MAGA.
Lolol Plenty of people have heard of it. What they haven’t heard was any evidence. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT