ADVERTISEMENT

Bye, bye Cuomo!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, he's yours. All Team D. Pedo Joe's gold standard of leadership. Lack of accountability from Democrats created that skin bag of feces. Own it.
All those votes I cast for Cuomo are coming back to haunt me...

What would my (or any other left of center type) holding Gov. Cuomo accountable look like in your mind? Serious question - hoping for a serious answer.

keith-olbermann-yell.jpg

What would my (or any other left of center type) holding Gov. Cuomo accountable look like in your mind? Serious question - hoping for a serious answer.
Dave, you're the poster that boldly claimed that Democrats are holding Cuomo accountable. I posted a variety of links that show that not only have Democrats not held him accountable (hello 3rd term), they've actually provided cover for him and his sleazy shit. I'm sure you've held your head firmly in your ass regarding those though. Probably not a topic on Maddow or The View.

We both know I'm not talking specifically about your scared ass, dave. You're too much of a pussy to criticize anything about your Dear Party. I'm just rubbing your nose is one of your stupid claims you can never seem to back up, as usual.

There's your serious answer.

Dave, you're the poster that boldly claimed that Democrats are holding Cuomo accountable. I posted a variety of links that show that not only have Democrats not held him accountable (hello 3rd term), they've actually provided cover for him and his sleazy shit. I'm sure you've held your head firmly in your ass regarding those though. Probably not a topic on Maddow or The View.

We both know I'm not talking specifically about your scared ass, dave. You're too much of a pussy to criticize anything about your Dear Party. I'm just rubbing your nose is one of your stupid claims you can never seem to back up, as usual.

Is that what a mic drop looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

Past Dave has kicked present Daves ass every day since the election.

It’s like a different person..

So no thoughts on what accountability looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Don’t forget about Facebook helping him out.

There are 3 or 4 prosecutors working on charges now per the WSJ. As we have seen with DJT the wheels of justice turn slowly. Very likely Cuomo only pays a political price given statues of limitations and lack of applicable law, but at least he will be out.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA They'd run his sorry ass for POTUS! Grab em' by the pussy, Cuomo! MAGA will love you!

#BornFollowers were juuuuuust fine with Biff assaulting and groping 19 different women, now it's out of style again

3 pages now... unbelievable hypocrisy from the #BornFollowers, even for them.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA They'd run his sorry ass for POTUS! Grab em' by the pussy, Cuomo! MAGA will love you!

#BornFollowers were juuuuuust fine with Biff assaulting and groping 19 different women, now it's out of style again

Uh, Cuomo was on the 2020 Democratic Primary ticket, dickbreath. Got any other incoherent incelese takes for us today?

the-dumbass-is-strong-with-this-one-png.603527

Uh, Cuomo was on the 2020 Democratic Primary ticket, dickbreath. Got any other incoherent incelese takes for us today?
LOLRight? Now compare and contrast being on the "primary ticket" with actually being the nominee. I'll check back later.

(Flailey also invented a new phrase, now we have PRIMARY tickets! I love it when he goes off script.)

Reactions: davidallen

Unlike with the accusation made against Trump, the ones made against Cuomo not only seem credible, Democrats take them as credible. The problem you lefties had is you cried wolf so often no one believed anything you cried about.

Unlike with the accusation made against Trump, the ones made against Cuomo not only seem credible, Democrats take them as credible. The problem you lefties had is you cried wolf so often no one believed anything you cried about.
Democrats also sat on them for years until another faction decided he wasn’t useful anymore 🤣

LOLRight? Now compare and contrast being on the "primary ticket" with actually being the nominee. I'll check back later.

(Flailey also invented a new phrase, now we have PRIMARY tickets! I love it when he goes off script.)
How about being on an actual ballot, or even participating in a caucus. Holy shit what a reach. I guess that is the best he's got right now...

That's why he's our FlAiLeY.
I have to admit these guys confuse the hell out of me.... On the one hand, "sTaTEs RigHtS" & "LoCAl cOnTrOl" and then not a second later "ackshually DeSantis is awesome for forcing his school mask ban" and "you libs own the guvnor of New York because he has a (D) next to his name even if you agree he should resign".

Reactions: Syskatine
I have to admit these guys confuse the hell out of me.... On the one hand, "sTaTEs RigHtS" & "LoCAl cOnTrOl" and then not a second later "ackshually DeSantis is awesome for forcing his school mask ban" and "you libs own the guvnor of New York because he has a (D) next to his name even if you agree he should resign".
School mask ban? He won’t let a kid wear a mask that chooses to?

They just can’t help themselves 🤣

And there they are.
tenor.gif

It's hard, being a #BornFollower. They so badly wanna be a good #Bornfollower but they keep getting conflicting narratives like that.

Their cult leader just got busted in affairs while a newlywed, pussy grabbin', at least 19 accusations of sex harassment and groping, and they're havung vapors over a... governor. That is getting ousted if anything, not elevated.

They're starving for a win. Just anything right now would be like a drink of cold water on a hot day. First Biff got his ass kicked, then the fraud just withered after they were SO READY and Rudy was Rudy and 1- 64, and then they were REALLY gonna do something w the riot. We can see how smart that was. Maybe they need some safe space about now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT