ADVERTISEMENT

But election fraud!!

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Over and over and over...

CLEVELAND — Two right-wing operatives pleaded guilty on Monday in Cleveland to single felony counts of telecommunications fraud for having placed thousands of false robocalls in Ohio that told people they could be arrested or be forced to receive vaccinations based on information they submitted in votes by mail.
Jacob Wohl, 24, of Irvine, California, and Jack Burkman, 56, of Arlington, Virginia, could each receive a year in prison when they are sentenced Nov. 29 in common pleas court. They were indicted in October 2020 on numerous counts of telecommunications fraud and bribery.
Wohl’s attorney, Mark Wieczorek, declined to comment about the his client’s plea. Burkman’s attorney, Brian Joslyn, did not immediately respond to a phone message seeking comment. The two men were accused of arranging for a voice broadcast service to make about 85,000 robocalls to predominantly Black neighborhoods in Ohio, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania and Illinois during the runup to the 2020 general election. Prosecutors said the pair were responsible for 3,500 calls to residents of Cleveland and East Cleveland.

The calls warned people that information included in their mailed ballots could be used by law enforcement agencies to enforce arrest warrants, to collect outstanding debts, and lead to tracking by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for mandatory vaccines.

Wohl and Burkman have a history of staging hoaxes and spreading false smears against Democrats and public officials.

The Associated Press reported in May 2019 that a 21-year-old college student from Michigan said the men recruited him to falsely claim he was raped by then-Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, and published the smear without the student’s permission.

In a minute Whari and Sunny will come in wide-eyed wonderment and express surprise that blacks don't vote republican.

Seems like you bozos on both sides would get tired of this childish stuff. Both sides are guilty and it isn't going to stop in this day and age. Unfortunately. The adults in the room wish it would.

My side hasn't been screaming that elections were fraudulent while committing electoral fraud.
work it money GIF by Angie Tribeca

Lol right? He never won a majority and Vladimir putin worked to elect Trump.

Bush didn't get a majority and his dad's appointees put him in the presidency.

Trump contends he was defrauded. Meanwhile, republicans over and over tried to win by cheating in 2020.

Which of those statements is inaccurate?
All but “he didn’t get a majority” (of the popular vote). But let’s get back to your original claim that Democrats never questioned or challenged an election. I would respectfully ask that you retract that statement as the absurdity it is. Otherwise no one will have any choice but to conclude you are that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
All but “he didn’t get a majority” (of the popular vote). But let’s get back to your original claim that Democrats never questioned or challenged an election. I would respectfully ask that you retract that statement as the absurdity it is. Otherwise no one will have any choice but to conclude you are that stupid.
I never said that democrats never questioned or challenged an election, Dan. I have done just that -- Bush v. Gore. Read what I wrote again and quit being so thick and PA. And apologize for such clumsy "gotcha" attempts.

Reactions: davidallen

Trump contends he was defrauded. Meanwhile, republicans over and over tried to win by cheating in 2020.

Bless your heart.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Vladimir putin worked to elect Trump.
This sounds silly to me.

Did Putin knock on doors? Did Putin make a campaign contribution?

You have departed from the “Russian collusion” theme that leftists usually trot out. Now it’s Vladimir Putin himself who worked to elect Trump. Seriously?

Fortunately the Founding Fathers of this country set up a Republic and not a Democracy. Winning the national popular vote is about as worthless a wet toilet paper.

This sounds silly to me.

Did Putin knock on doors? Did Putin make a campaign contribution?

You have departed from the “Russian collusion” theme that leftists usually trot out. Now it’s Vladimir Putin himself who worked to elect Trump. Seriously?
If you, like some of my admirers on here, exhaustively searched my posting history you would find I said collusion isn't a crime. The whole "collusion" thing is your brethren lying.

Vlad openly endorsed Trump. Putin's guys have been indicted left and right.

Manafort?! Imagine if a Democrat had all that. Biff's campaign manager was a putin puppet's right hand guy before he went to jail here. How does a lawman ignore all that?

Fortunately the Founding Fathers of this country set up a Republic and not a Democracy. Winning the national popular vote is about as worthless a wet toilet paper.
Goddamm just GIGO with you. Every step of the way, pure Drone. You'd think you'd get tired of just parroting talking points. You don't though, repetition doesn't bother you one bit, does it?

I could put a quarter in your drone mouth and push your drone nose and you'd babble drone talking points.

Okay, Sys, we now know you are that stupid.
I'm surprised you didn't read it. Don't seek cover under ad hominem attacks. We don't typically engage in that.

Isn't the OP an awful story? Can you imagine being as shithearted as Jacob Wohl?

Goddamm just GIGO with you. Every step of the way, pure Drone. You'd think you'd get tired of just parroting talking points. You don't though, repetition doesn't bother you one bit, does it?

I could put a quarter in your drone mouth and push your drone nose and you'd babble drone talking points.
Bah haw haw. That's rich coming from the moron that keeps pushing the "he didn't win the popular vote". Fvck the popular vote, it's meaningless for a reason moron.

I'm surprised you didn't read it. Don't seek cover under ad hominem attacks. We don't typically engage in that.

Isn't the OP an awful story? Can you imagine being as shithearted as Jacob Wohl?
You shoujdn’t be surprised I didn’t read it. I didn’t care enough to read it. But as I casually read through the replies when I got to your comment, and I quote: “My side hasn’t been screaming that elections were fraudulent while committing electoral fraud” the absolute stupidity of that comment made me gulp so hard I almost swallowed my tongue. And now that you’ve been called on it you’ve done what every Alinsky trained leftist always does, you’ve doubled down on the stupidity and tried to reframe the parameters of your assertion. What you could have done is say “Yeah, you’re right, I got a little carried away with my exuberance because I found a gotcha.” Your refusal to do that suggests unrestrained stupidity on your part. I’m sorry you find the ad hominem so insulting, but stupid is as stupid does.

If you, like some of my admirers on here, exhaustively searched my posting history you would find I said collusion isn't a crime. The whole "collusion" thing is your brethren lying.

Manafort?! Imagine if a Democrat had all that. Biff's campaign manager was a putin puppet's right hand guy before he went to jail here. How does a lawman ignore all that?
So Putin didn’t work to elect Trump.

Search posts under which user name? Anon or one of the others? 🤣🤣

Are you sure about that? Democrats have cried foul over every Republican President election win since 2000, going so far as to try to impeach Trump on their proven false claims.
For the slowest of the board's slow 12.

It was not Trump who steered uranium reserves to Moscow. It was not the Godmother who lobbed 59 missiles at Putin's favorite client. It was not the Godmother who stole natural gas customers from Putin. When 2000 mules delivered for Brandon, it was if Putin won the power ball.

For the slowest of the board's slow 12.

It was not Trump who steered uranium reserves to Moscow. It was not the Godmother who lobbed 59 missiles at Putin's favorite client. It was not the Godmother who stole natural gas customers from Putin. When 2000 mules delivered for Brandon, it was if Putin won the power ball.
2000 mules, lol. Didn't a felon make that? Hell you defend an admin of felons, cite felons, agree with felons... you sure you aren't shitposting from cell block C?

59 missiles. At a runway. After a courtesy call, lol. Yeah boy, what a punch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT