ADVERTISEMENT

Busted: Pfizer director assaults James O’Keefe, Project Veritas journalists after being confronted over comments on ‘mutating’ COVID-19 virus

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Real, refreshing and bold journalism by journalists who aren't in financial bed with the very criminals they should be exposing.

A Senate investigation has been launched into Pfizer after Project Veritas’ bombshell undercover video.

Last edited:
Real, refreshing and bold journalism by journalists who aren't in financial bed with the very criminals they should be exposing.

A Senate investigation has been launched into Pfizer after Project Veritas’ bombshell undercover video.

“Prominent attendees at the weekend events included Trump's son Donald Trump Jr., Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, and the Fox News host Laura Ingraham. The Friday night gala appeared largely maskless, despite COVID-19's rapid spread across Florida and the rest of the country.

Dozens of guests posted photos on their public social-media accounts of the events, where they posed maskless with speakers. Gabe Nies, a Nashville, Tennessee, real-estate agent, posted photos on Instagram of himself posing with McEnany, Trump's former 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Ingraham, Gaetz, and the right-wing provocateur James O'Keefe.”

carry on

“Prominent attendees at the weekend events included Trump's son Donald Trump Jr., Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, and the Fox News host Laura Ingraham. The Friday night gala appeared largely maskless, despite COVID-19's rapid spread across Florida and the rest of the country.

Dozens of guests posted photos on their public social-media accounts of the events, where they posed maskless with speakers. Gabe Nies, a Nashville, Tennessee, real-estate agent, posted photos on Instagram of himself posing with McEnany, Trump's former 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Ingraham, Gaetz, and the right-wing provocateur James O'Keefe.”

carry on
This guy lol. Try’s to jump over the damning logic of it all to point out one dumba** thing. Gotta love leftists.

Last edited:

Assault huh? Why always so victimized?

Why would O'Keefe be considered a dbag? Because undercover reporting is unseemly? Or something else?

Leftists have a goal in mind. The destruction of the American pride of decades past. Anything, no matter where it is on the morality scale that gets in the way of their insulting the right is the enemy. The entire covid scam could be laid before them and if they huddled together would determine it be kept secret as to not harm the ultimate leftist agenda. Changing america from a world that rejected them into a world that rejects their perceived bullies is a void that can never be filled.

There’s a canyonesque difference between undercover reporting…and bullsh!t.

carry on

Since you can see what’s bullshit and nobody on the other side can please help us.

Who should we look to for the truth?

Why are you so afraid to give us the trusted sources?

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Leftists have a goal in mind. The destruction of the American pride of decades past. Anything, no matter where it is on the morality scale that gets in the way of their insulting the right is the enemy. The entire covid scam could be laid before them and if they huddled together would determine it be kept secret as to not harm the ultimate leftist agenda. Changing america from a world that rejected them into a world that rejects their perceived bullies is a void that can never be filled.
Pathetic.

The only reason you feel that way is because he opens you up to criticism of your team. He makes you post more redirecting question marks. Ponca Dan can see into your soul and it frightens both of you.
A dude saying what ever it takes to get laid is "my team"? Bubba that is a Perkins move if I've ever heard one.

All Project Veritas does is get people to incriminate themselves in their own words.

Because it usually shits all over the left and the media's narrative all they can do is scream bullshit. They can't counter what has been revealed by their own teammates with facts so they go full blown temper tantrum.

David described his side perfectly "pathetic".

TruthNinja on Twatter is his go to for the truth. 🤣
He is a ninja and tells the truth. I can only imagine when Scott found him……..oh my a truth telling Ninja this guy is now my go to…….goes back to banging his drum.

All Project Veritas does is get people to incriminate themselves in their own words.

Because it usually shits all over the left and the media's narrative all they can do is scream bullshit. They can't counter what has been revealed by their own teammates with facts so they go full blown temper tantrum.

David described his side perfectly "pathetic".

There’s a canyonesque difference between undercover reporting…and bullsh!t.

carry on

He is a ninja and tells the truth. I can only imagine when Scott found him……..oh my a truth telling Ninja this guy is now my go to…….goes back to banging his drum.

Waiting patiently for evidence to disprove the inconvenient truth contorting you and yours into 🥨…

Tik…Tok…

deflective ad hominems are symptomatic of failed arguments, designed to channel one’s frustration into empty words to make yourself feel better for the slightest possible moment…and then back to conspiracy theories and hyperbole again tomorrow…

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT