ADVERTISEMENT

Burks in the transfer portal

i don't think he improves them much. Brooks NC @184, and Beard was AA (7th) @197. So i guess we will see if he can match 2019 going up a weight.

I'm with you. It definitely gives Penn State more margin for error now. Adding good wrestlers is never a bad thing. Not on the level of them adding Griffith or Wick.

Reactions: osu2082
This is getting a little out of hand for Penn State. Max Dean coming in when they already have a NC and an AA(RS Freshman) at the two weights he will be competing at. Why go there? I guess it sets the standard for Cael, win a NC as a freshman or we’ll replace you with a known commodity.

Reactions: MVPFAN
This is getting a little out of hand for Penn State. Max Dean coming in when they already have a NC and an AA(RS Freshman) at the two weights he will be competing at. Why go there? I guess it sets the standard for Cael, win a NC as a freshman or we’ll replace you with a known commodity.
It is overdone but Max Dean will likely wrestle 197 and Brooks will wrestle 184. Brooks is not going to be out of the lineup. Beard is the guy who I think will be pushed out of the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT