ADVERTISEMENT

Build the wall!

Fatass had the house and senate and couldn't get the wall built. How is that even possible? That is some epic incompetence.

Fatass had the house and senate and couldn't get the wall built. How is that even possible? That is some epic incompetence.

why do you flaunt your stupidity like a war banner? Everyone here knows you idiots pretended to be for border security along with the rino repubs you now support. But when someone showed up and was about to show how easy it was to do, the left flew into a rage and made up a new position called walls are immoral. You have got to be the dumbest person on the internet.

They just can't help themselves.
dog-chasing-tail-19.gif

Welp, guess we're done discussing why Trump never delivered.
New war in the ME, gas shortages, cyber attacks, inflation, Turkey talking tough with Putin, people won't go back to work, and Pedo Joe, bless his heart, told reporters he's not supposed to take questions...

How's your health insurance costs? Pedo Joe get that fixed yet? "Progress."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yet demonstrably false.

By January 5, 2021, the U.S. had built new or replacement wall along 452 miles (727 km). On January 12, 2021, Trump held remarks at the border wall in Alamo, Texas, after construction of the wall hit a milestone of 450 mi (720 km).
I was being sarcastic, but fair point.

New war in the ME, gas shortages, cyber attacks, inflation, Turkey talking tough with Putin, people won't go back to work, and Pedo Joe, bless his heart, told reporters he's not supposed to take questions...

How's your health insurance costs? Pedo Joe get that fixed yet? "Progress."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We have crisis on multi fronts and Biden doesn't take questions. Liberals insist 81 million Americans were stupid enough to vote for what we see daily.

i think the slogan is, “that’s different”
Yes, the republican solutions have worked great.

The democrat solutions actually HAVE worked, and they would work much better if not for republicans and their tiki torches and white supremacists and insurrectionist politicians obstructing them at every step of the way.

Trump was gonna fix Chicago -- had some loud statements. How'd he do?

The democrat solutions actually HAVE worked, and they would work much better if not for republicans and their tiki torches and white supremacists and insurrectionist politicians obstructing them at every step of the way.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody pays any attention to your gaslighting attempts, dickbreath. Democrats created the border crisis (huh, what? Crisis?) with their incompetence. It literally went to complete shit in less than a week after Pedo's swearing in. The statistics don't lie like that cockholster of yours. Sorry, shyster.

Trump was gonna fix Chicago -- had some loud statements. How'd he do?
What's the problem in Chicago?

Reactions: iasooner2000
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody pays any attention to your gaslighting attempts, dickbreath. Democrats created the border crisis (huh, what? Crisis?) with their incompetence. It literally went to complete shit in less than a week after Pedo's swearing in. The statistics don't lie like that cockholster of yours. Sorry, shyster.

Chicago is great!
tenor.gif

FlAAAileeeeEeeEY say BUT CHIIIICAAAAGOOOOOOO! CHICAGO! CHICAGO!!!

WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT CHICAGO!

It's kind of like shitty red counties, lol. Take lots of red state shithole counties with subpar infrastructure, life expectancy, and education and condense them into a few miles. And then don't do anything with all the red counties except watch them atrophy. That's the problem in Chicago,

Wait what ? Chiraq has been solid blue dimm for eons
And rural Oklahoma and Arkansas and Louisiana and Alabama and Mississippi (the poverty belt) has been conservative for decades. Wonder why it's a vast prairie of sparsely populated shitholes?

I mean.... I LOVE it when country conservatives try to engage in regional snobbery, lol. Look at Oklahoma's education standing. Red state gub'mint isn't working real well.

I mean... in keeping with the op... no wonder all this red area is so poor and uneducated. They're populated with MAGA. MAGA promised a big ol' wall and coldn't get it done with ALL of the federal government under Trump's control, lol. Now they have some answers, though.

I swear you can't make this up.

Oh we have a few pockets of “enlightened” liberal filth in rural agrarian heaven just like Oklahoma too. My ancestors lived and worked the land in midwestern wheatland OK back in the early days and survived the dust bowl

And rural Oklahoma and Arkansas and Louisiana and Alabama and Mississippi (the poverty belt) has been conservative for decades. Wonder why it's a vast prairie of sparsely populated shitholes?

Are any of those people whining about not being given enough? Are they burning businesses? Are they killing each other in record numbers? Are they fleeing and moving toward Dim run Inner City Shitholes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT