ADVERTISEMENT

Brushing my teeth left.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal. Writing right or left is no big deal. Eating or throwing from either side is no big deal. Trying to brush my teeth with the left hand is major, major difficult. I never would have guessed. I separated right shoulder and broke rotator cup.

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal. Writing right or left is no big deal. Eating or throwing from either side is no big deal. Trying to brush my teeth with the left hand is major, major difficult. I never would have guessed. I separated right shoulder and broke rotator cup.
Was this something the VA experts come up with?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
same here 2 yrs ago, bowel movement paper work is a challenge. gonna need 3 things? a gallon on liquid soap in a pump dispenser, 5-6 rolls of paper towels and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a sense of humor, 'cause that is just funny.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Dammit. I recall that you were approaching your 80th birthday. Did you make it yet?

Ich bin 1 und 80. I am 81 and still speak 3 languages. Math's simplest equation is 1+1=2. This is the axiom. 2012Bearcat will confirm. I'm likely a bit smarter than our illegitimte president.
I call my 86 year old neighbor every morning to check on him. Until this year, he was still getting around great. I will call him one day and he won’t answer. That will suck as we are best of friends. I have learned a lot from him over the years.

If you weren’t 1500 miles away, I would check on you as well.

Keep on trucking, you old fart. You wear it well.

I call my 86 year old neighbor every morning to check on him. Until this year, he was still getting around great. I willi call him one day and he won’t answer. That will suck as we are best of friends. I have learned a lot from him over the years.

If you weren’t 1500 miles away, I would check on you as well.

Keep on trucking, you old fart. You wear it well.
As one ages he learns how really great so many Americans are. I feel like you check on me on the internet. One day I won't answer.

i shaved left with the new Sensitive Bic2 Razor with virtually no diifficulty. I don't know why brushing my teeth is so difficult.

My new Sensitive2 Razors are packaged in 10, like I would buy in Toronto. One time I saw Bic Sensitive packaged in 10 at my Walmart. Always 12 since.

same here 2 yrs ago, bowel movement paper work is a challenge. gonna need 3 things? a gallon on liquid soap in a pump dispenser, 5-6 rolls of paper towels and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a sense of humor, 'cause that is just funny.
Cut through the paperwork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT