ADVERTISEMENT

Brainbroke

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
"I have to say, Miriam, I watched Sheldon sitting so proud, at the White House, when we gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest reward you can get as a citizen--its already much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor. Those guys are already shot up with bullets or they're dead. Instead he gets a healthy, beautiful woman."
no7TVGg_d.webp

Last edited:
"I have to say, Miriam, I watched Sheldon sitting so proud, at the White House, when we gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest reward you can get as a citizen--its already much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor. Those guys are already shot up with bullets or they're dead. Instead he gets a healthy, beautiful woman."
no7TVGg_d.webp
“She looks like the most beautiful actress ever to live,” Trump said about a drawing of Harris on the cover of Time magazine. “She looked very much like our great first lady, Melania,”

“She looks like the most beautiful actress ever to live,” Trump said about a drawing of Harris on the cover of Time magazine. “She looked very much like our great first lady, Melania,”

Trump should not have said that, and it may come back to haunt him.

So CUp, do you think Harris is gorgeous?

Do a thread on why you think Harris' policies will make her a great president.

Last edited:
"I have to say, Miriam, I watched Sheldon sitting so proud, at the White House, when we gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest reward you can get as a citizen--its already much better than the Congressional Medal of Honor. Those guys are already shot up with bullets or they're dead. Instead he gets a healthy, beautiful woman."
no7TVGg_d.webp
“Brainbroke”

You’d know.

no7TVGg_d.webp
mccain is the guy that was buried in a wrinkled flag, right?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT