ADVERTISEMENT

Both OK State matches live on Flo this weekend

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
First, I am not a shill for Flo wrestling.I do subscribe ($20.00 per month). You can sign up for Flo and get all of their coverage for a month and then cancel if you like. I think these two matches with the match-ups at 133 and other crucial matches could be worth the $20.00. You would spend more if you went to a home dual considering the drive,tickets and dinner.

First, I am not a shill for Flo wrestling.I do subscribe ($20.00 per month). You can sign up for Flo and get all of their coverage for a month and then cancel if you like. I think these two matches with the match-ups at 133 and other crucial matches could be worth the $20.00. You would spend more if you went to a home dual considering the drive,tickets and dinner.
Other weekend matches occur at Lindenwood. 1st round Wittlake wins 6 to 1, Montalvo wins by tech fall, Stika wins 7 to 4, and Denney wins 4 to 2.

Reactions: oberebo and osu2082
All of our wrestlers at Lindenwood are in the Freshman/Sophomore division.

Other weekend matches occur at Lindenwood. 1st round Wittlake wins 6 to 1, Montalvo wins by tech fall, Stika wins 7 to 4, and Denney wins 4 to 2.
2nd round Wittlake, Denney and Stika win by tech fall and Montalvo wins by first period pin. I haven't watched won match nor tried very hard. Hard to figure the coverage and when wrestlers come up on flow coverage.

2nd round Wittlake, Denney and Stika win by tech fall and Montalvo wins by first period pin. I haven't watched won match nor tried very hard. Hard to figure the coverage and when wrestlers come up on flow coverage.
Quarter Stika and Denney win close decisions. I watched Wittlake and Montalvo destroy their opponents in the quarters. Both very dominant on their feet.

Quarter Stika and Denney win close decisions. I watched Wittlake and Montalvo destroy their opponents in the quarters. Both very dominant on their feet.
Wittlake is in the finals after winning 20 to 8. Montalvo is in the finals winning 17 to 2. Denney won a close decision to get to the finals and Arensburg won by injury to Stika. Watched Montalvo and Wittlake matches. Montalvo dominant on feed and on top. Wittlake got a little sloppy and gave up a takedown and got road for awhile otherwise to would have tech falled.

Wittlake is in the finals after winning 20 to 8. Montalvo is in the finals winning 17 to 2. Denney won a close decision to get to the finals and Arensburg won by injury to Stika. Watched Montalvo and Wittlake matches. Montalvo dominant on feed and on top. Wittlake got a little sloppy and gave up a takedown and got road for awhile otherwise to would have tech falled.
Denney won 7 to 3 over Ahrberg to take 1st. Wittlake won 4 to 0 the little I saw (3rd period) he did not score. Saw more of the Montalvo match and he dominated again 13 to 1.

Tony Andrade also wrestled here and won the frosh/soph division. As Proud2bpokes pointed out, he's wrestling up at heavyweight for NEO (weighed in at 234). If he transfers in next year, he could provide some much needed depth at 285 and even potentially start if he were to beat out Putnam.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT