ADVERTISEMENT

Border Crisis

Colossal fück up by Joe and team. For the first time in my company’s history we are restricting travel to southern Texas. COVID didn’t even stop us.
Fox Business just told me Joe's southern border crisis is becoming worse by the day, just as all Communists promised in Democrat debates. And Joe sat an all time record with 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what he promised? I don't think so.

6037c7a73f711.image.jpg

@Syskatine

Remember when the demented racist Pedo Joe tried to claim there wasn't a crisis at our southern border? Why did he lie about that? Are your chubby little dick beaters really going to let him get away with such a stupid and clumsy lie? We need the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm adding "chubby little dick beaters" to my vernacular.

@Syskatine

Remember when the demented racist Pedo Joe tried to claim there wasn't a crisis at our southern border? Why did he lie about that? Are your chubby little dick beaters really going to let him get away with such a stupid and clumsy lie? We need the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
He hasn't done shit that I can tell. The criticism is totally valid. As usual, you have to write about penis and think I'm supposed to... defend him? Why come? Am I in a cult now, too?

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT