ADVERTISEMENT

Boone reduces price on Home in Pampa

Very important to those involved (and some of the family) to try and keep it together. Unfortunately I think they will end up having to divide it up and selling it in pieces.

I thought some guys would partner up and buy it together. I don't guess when he was building that place he was thinking of who would own it next. It's unbelievable.

Maybe P66 can buy it as a replacement for the Purple Sage Ranch as an executive retreat? It's close to the Borger Refinery.

It might get me to move out to Borger and work there if I had some access to something like that.

Maybe P66 can buy it as a replacement for the Purple Sage Ranch as an executive retreat? It's close to the Borger Refinery.

It might get me to move out to Borger and work there if I had some access to something like that.
Never thought I’d see Borger or Pampa referenced on these boards

Never thought I’d see Borger or Pampa referenced on these boards

I once stayed at a motel in Pampa where the “free breakfast” was a coupon for a free Egg McMuffin at McDonald’s.

Borger still had an Otasco last time I traveled through there. Looked like the Whataburger had closed down or moved elsewhere, though.

What the heck are those “emergency when flashing” lights for on the highway to Stinnett? Flash flooding on the Canadian?

I'd take Borger over Kenedy.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT