ADVERTISEMENT

Boo @ 49

He is but the question is could he be an even better wrestler down at his natural current weight at 141?

That answer was proven today. He didn't get beat by a better wrestler, he got beat by a really good guy with much more strength.

My take on it was he got out horsed! Klodziak scored when he got in deep on a shot and G could not finish on him.

G is a national finalist at 41 and an AA at 149. Impressive kid on a lot of levels. He is a LOT better than when he left HS. Wrestles with a different style than I remember at Fargo, WNO, etc.
curious, when did he do that? ;_;

and for background info on this subject see: FRs Kenny Monday & Mike Sheets

Great to see Tristan Moran having success at 141 in Wisconsin. Took out penn state kid. Hard to believe he wrestled 157 for us last year to fill in for an injury

Last edited:
Is boo better than G?

The word in the room all summer and early fall was that Boo consistently beat Kaid and G. Now after this injury and improvement and growth from G I don't know if that is still the case.

Boo, physically is better suited for 149 than G is.

The word in the room all summer and early fall was that Boo consistently beat Kaid and G. Now after this injury and improvement and growth from G I don't know if that is still the case.

Boo, physically is better suited for 149 than G is.
Didn't look that way the last couple weekends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT