ADVERTISEMENT

Bongino

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Off to a strong start- Had 45th and current real Prez DJT as his first guest....promises to be a fighter for the true conservatives against the evil media and leftist a holes.

I really love Todd Herman and wouldn't have minded if he got it- but Dan off to a great start- inherits 80 million people audience- See how she goes.

Wonder what size is the biggest "progressive" radio audience?! Few hundred maybe?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Good segment on reading a letter from a former soldier/ friend of his- how war takes its toll forever on them. F'in globalist presidents Biden, Bush (X2) , Hussein, Clinton et al send our young me off to die and or get maimed and PTSD for ZERO REASON other Than to pacify the war mongers accross the globe that get rich from the wars-
DISGUSTING

Reminder there is one Prez That brought soldiers home and didn't start wars and also cut off money to scumbags (Iran/Hamas/China) ...his initials are DJT.

Off to a strong start- Had 45th and current real Prez DJT as his first guest....promises to be a fighter for the true conservatives against the evil media and leftist a holes.

I really love Todd Herman and wouldn't have minded if he got it- but Dan off to a great start- inherits 80 million people audience- See how she goes.

Wonder what size is the biggest "progressive" radio audience?! Few hundred maybe?
Hmmm. The “Don’t Forget about Rush” show is still playing here. Will have to look for a podcast maybe.

You two are way more similar than different.

images

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT