ADVERTISEMENT

Boise

PipelineEngr

Starter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2005
My son is thinking about accepting an Electrical Engineering position with Hewlett-Packard in Boise.

Anyone here know much about HP in Boise, or Boise itself.

I have driven thru and was not impressed but wanted to see if others had opinions.

It’s a little far removed from everywhere else but most people I have talked to who live or visit have good things to say.

The college town feel is present to some extent and the downtown is pretty nice from what I hear.

Pretty dry climate and it can get pretty hot in the summer but I think that’s only July-August for the most part.

Reactions: PipelineEngr
Had an awesome drunken crazy time for the game this year. Amazing restaurants. We were there for 4 days. Football stadium is an embarrassing piece of shit. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: wyomingosualum
I know a couple folks that have moved there in the past couple years simply b/c they love the quality of life. I've never heard a bad thing about the town to be honest. Good proximity to some beautiful areas as well if your son enjoys the outdoors.

Absolutely awesome city. Spent a little time there doing some training and it was a sweet city for a young professional.

Worked with several people from there that all loved it too.

Beautiful part of the country. Large enough city so most amenities aren't too far away.

Reactions: The Duke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT