ADVERTISEMENT

Blues In Red States Fight; Reds In Blue States Retreat

The right is inherently on defense because we like things the way they are and believe individuals make their own choices that have their own outcomes and that almost anybody can decide to make their own destiny at any point. The left caters to losers and fake victims and it’s an endless supply of fake causes to fight for.

Corporate media has chosen what’s good for them and we are stuck with the left being parroted by millionaires on tv whoring for clicks and shares. There’s no profit in getting along and preaching personal responsibility.

I believe this is currently a part of the narrative that is changing. The "right" is fighting back. Look at 2bits. He can't post without calling someone a fascist. He is threatened, and the left believes that a hostile right is a fascist right. Get ready to hear this over and over again. They have worn out racist, they need a new name to call conservatives.

Now I will stand by my statement that todays Conservatives are tomorrows Liberals, and todays Liberals are tomorrows conservatives. The transition is happening as we speak. The left has won enough to have to start defending what it has achieved, and conservatives have lost enough to become the victim. The rolls are reversing.

I think the conservatives have sat back working, doing sports et al and not interested in getting involved bc politics wasn't exciting. Now we have both sides of the govt taken over, sold out to China, commies, not representing us at all ushering the New World order and we the people are late to the party. We have been taken over by the global 1 percent (NWO,China, woke corporations. The media is a straight up statist left wing arm. Yes sorry guys- even fix news. They cover up election fraud and vaccine deaths, Soros money and are not allowed to report it

A HUGE problem is the politically correct conservatives who are in denial that we no longer have a free republic - they believe our govt cares for them and have not been taken over all the way even in high ranking military.
It's kit 100 percent but having the DOJ/FBI being attack arms for them we are mostly under a tyranny

Most are looking for answers- if they just vote in good people this will take years and yearS to fix even if it can be. If we all rise up against the commie govt then China and the UN will come in and help keep our fascist govt intact.

Right now this rogue govt will not even listen to our SCOTUS- there's no one to hold them accountable Sans the military and I doubt they are doing anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT