ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Wave?

EX3m57pXYAIw_Gp

CA -25 had been a Republican seat from 1993 until the upset in 2018. With the Democrat forced to resign for bad behavior, I don't think it was much of a surprise to see it go back to Republican control. The Wisconsin seat couldn't have been much of a surprise either, given the demographics of the district and how it's been held by a republican for the last decade.

CA -25 had been a Republican seat from 1993 until the upset in 2018. With the Democrat forced to resign for bad behavior, I don't think it was much of a surprise to see it go back to Republican control. The Wisconsin seat couldn't have been much of a surprise either, given the demographics of the district and how it's been held by a republican for the last decade.
I guess this needs a 2nd post.
proxy.php

Guess semi-satire escapes you huh? As always I look at these stories and substitute “Blue Wave” for “Red Wave.” Absolutely guarantee that had these been predicted to be held by the good guys but flipped “CCP” the narrative would have been something on the order of “The Whole World Hates Trump, Which was Just Reflected in two US Special Elections, last night.”

this guy counting seats on the lifeboats and people on the deck has worked elderly into the equation

and voila now has a seat

It’s the first time a CA Congressional district held by a Democrat has flipped this century.

It was also Clinton by like 6 or so. I get what you’re saying that we aren’t talking the shit covered heart of San Francisco, but it’s still significant.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Beijing Biden is pro Green New Deal and anti fracking. That means tens of thousands of lost jobs. Biden is anti Trump tax cuts. Thousands and thousands more lost jobs. Trump is pro jobs and petroleum.

Is there enough AOCs to keep the House in the hands of those who promise economic stagnation?

Good to see these districts correcting glaring mistakes.

This is what I have been referring to in other threads. But of course the right wingers dodge the truth. I am shocked that a few have actually condemned the murder. Fox News loyalists are looking for ways to blame the black dead man. Typical.

Alex, I'll take "Things you won't hear from the Mainstream Media" for $1000 please

Super should be a "win, place or show," bet.
Win = today
Place = this month
Show = ever

Super should be a "win, place or show," bet.
Win = today
Place = this month
Show = ever

tho not your excellent creative terms
i thot damn that was good when
i read it

= place for me
but it was the long shot middle of a superfecta kinda place for me

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT