ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Wave for Beto?

I hope so. I know the Irishman continues to win the yard sign battle in my neighborhood. Although Cruz supporters are starting to play along. Hopefully people are starting to see Beto for what he really is.

I hope so. I know the Irishman continues to win the yard sign battle in my neighborhood. Although Cruz supporters are starting to play along. Hopefully people are starting to see Beto for what he really is.
I don't know what he really is, where TF did he come from?

He does win the name battle with Cruz, but he won't win my vote.

It's been great fun trading texts with his volunteers that think my name is Kenneth. Trolling eager SJW's via text is simple and fun, like Angry Birds.

It's been great fun trading texts with his volunteers that think my name is Kenneth. Trolling eager SJW's via text is simple and fun, like Angry Birds.
He's a Congressman from El Paso who hasn't been in DC doing the job he's being paid to do for months if not longer.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Its funny you mention that. I got a new phone number in the Spring and I get the odd calls and texts for the previous owner, but last month I started to get political texts from Beto's campaign, and I finally replied one day. They asked me who I was voting for and what my thoughts were.
I replied back and said that the person no longer has this phone, but if I lived there I would vote for Cruz. The person laughed it off and told me thanks for my input.

Saw a Dem Senator on CNN this morning bragging that the Republicans thought they would pick up as many as 8 seats in the Senate and that they won't get that many.

This is a victory for them getting trounced by less than they could of got trounced by.

If TS had 300 million followers, they could only vote in CA. Someone should tell the dumb bitch that no one in TN, let alone the rest of the country, gives a flying f'k what she thinks.*

*This message brought to you by me/DBros and Hasty-Bake, where we suffered and slaved over a hot grill cooking our first 10lb. bone-in pork shoulder from 8:30 am until finish in the oven due to rain around 7pm. Rest assured, no adult beverages were involved in the process.

Saw a Dem Senator on CNN this morning bragging that the Republicans thought they would pick up as many as 8 seats in the Senate and that they won't get that many.

This is a victory for them getting trounced by less than they could of got trounced by.
Goes along with Dems screeching about spending cuts when the rate of increase of spending is trimmed from 8% to 7%.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
lol chickenshits gonna chickenshit
I know your schtick is to post nonsense, and post the same thing over and over, but I’m really not sure what this one is for. Why are you calling posters chickenshit...and how does one chickenshit?

It’s a shame the charismatic senate candidate in Michigan John James isn’t getting the same attention from the MSM that O’Rourke gets. He’s still a long shot, but was down 20+ points a couple of weeks ago. Latest poll has it cut to a single digit race. He has his 2nd debate with the dinosaur Debbie Stabenow tonight. Obviously don’t expect a victory here, but it could be a fun one to watch on election night.

43880418_2148583408506348_6782431484180430848_n.jpg

If TS had 300 million followers, they could only vote in CA. Someone should tell the dumb bitch that no one in TN, let alone the rest of the country, gives a flying f'k what she thinks.*

*This message brought to you by me/DBros and Hasty-Bake, where we suffered and slaved over a hot grill cooking our first 10lb. bone-in pork shoulder from 8:30 am until finish in the oven due to rain around 7pm. Rest assured, no adult beverages were involved in the process.

Goes along with Dems screeching about spending cuts when the rate of increase of spending is trimmed from 8% to 7%.

TS public statement/endorsement was more about responding to and dispelling claims by white nationalists/European Nationalists/Nazis/whatever they are calling themselves posting about how she is secretly a conservative Aryan Princess sending coded messages of support in her songs and posts than it was winning this election.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT