ADVERTISEMENT

Blood centers giving vax blood to unvaxxed

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Seems like a problem. Understand OBI doesn't take convalescent plasma from the vaxxed but if they are still taking vaxxed blood with the spike proteins it sure seems like it's a huge problem for those that refused the poison jab.

This comes up as many people are questioning the blood banks about it- I have several friends/family work at OBI as I've
Stated. Granted if it's life and death people will take whatever blood they have to but simple surgeries it's unfortunate IMO that the people that were Smart enough to refuse the poison jabs get stuck with spike proteins if they have to get blood Transfused. Atalogous (sp?) seems like the name where you can donate for yourself Ahead of time- OBI Peeps Don't think it Happens Much if any more

I also understand I'm in the minority here but it is a very good question. I apologize if this offends some on here I respect but again a good question. To the perpetual booster boys I do not mind offending

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Who are your family and friends that work at OBI? Are they at 10th and Lincoln or donor centers?

Do you realize how hard it is to get O Neg people to donate let alone unvaxxed O negs to donate?

Last edited:
Who are your family and friends that work at OBI? Are they at 10th and Lincoln or donor centers?

Do you realize how hard it is to get O Neg people to donate let alone unvaxxed O negs to donate?
Yes Im science guy, Wife is medical lab and won't share where the OBI friends/fam work. I'm sure that's the only reason they take blood with the gene therapies is bc without taking those the blood supply would be critical even more so. Just sucks for those unvaxxed that would want their blood without the spike proteins.

Poor decision by many hurts most
Everyone for sure

As you know, OBI is a great non-profit organization stocked with good people - like your wife - who are just trying to save lives. There isn't a mass conspiracy to secretly pass along vaxxed blood to the unvaccinated. OBI did have one of the first labs in the nation to detect Zika so it's not like they're a backwards organization. Perhaps in time, they'll be able to separate vaccinated donations.

I would pay money to see you debate Dr. Armitage on Covid. That would actually be entertaining.

Last edited:
As you know, OBI is a great non-profit organization stocked with good people - like your wife - who are just trying to save lives. There isn't a mass conspiracy to secretly pass along vaxxed blood to the unvaccinated. OBI did have one of the first labs in the nation to detect Zika so it's not like they're a backwards organization. Perhaps in time, they'll be able to separate vaccinated donations.

I would pay money to see you debate Dr. Armitage on Covid. That would actually be entertaining.
Have talked with Doc A- told him the masks were a joke and he would lose half his staff if he implement the mandates.

I don't think OBI is in a quest to put vaxxed blood in the non- I think they are only taking vaxxed blood bc they have no choice- they would go too low without it. I'm saying it sux donkey peckers for those that were smart enough to see through the BS and not take the toxic shots- now if they have to have blood donated To them it's Russian roulette To them- just really sucks for those.

Again, if your daughter has a baby, and then starts to bleed out - you'll be begging the doctors to transfuse them first available blood. Vaxxed or unvaxxed.

The alternative is that your grandchild grows up without a mother.

Your choice.

Last edited:
Again, if your daughter has a baby and then has a baby, and then starts to bleed out - you'll be begging the doctors to transfuse them first available blood. Vaxxed or unvaxxed.

The alternative is that your grandchild grows up without a mother.

Your choice.
Go away pedo 14 year old with 4 handles- and I will for sure stay off of your demonic belief threads- bye

This is an interesting topic to me. My brother was a Hemophiliac who got HIV through a tainted blood transfusion. OBI didn't give him the virus on purpose, but they just didn't know better at the time. Given that there is limited knowledge on the impact of the vaccine, how long the spike proteins last, etc., Corn raises some interesting points, and I can't argue with anyone who'd question whether Vaxxed blood is 'good' blood.

Go away pedo 14 year old with 4 handles- and I will for sure stay off of your demonic belief threads- bye
OK, here's some more demonic pedophilia for everyone else.

The blood supply is safe, regardless if the donor has been vaccinated or not. If my wife needed blood, she's more likely to be exposed to donor-derived antidepressants, hormone Replacement therapy, or methamphetamine through blood transfusion than to die because the donor was vaxxed.

The risk for HIV, HCV, HBV and other transmittable diseases is vanishingly small. Something like 1 in 100,000.

There is no difference between blood of white people and those of black, Asian, Native American, or mixed race. It all does the same thing - carries oxygen to your tissues to use for metabolic processes.

You cannot become gay after receiving blood. In fact, gay people are largely not allowed to donate blood (although they can donate their organs).

Blood donation saves lives and should be encouraged.

Seems like a problem. Understand OBI doesn't take convalescent plasma from the vaxxed but if they are still taking vaxxed blood with the spike proteins it sure seems like it's a huge problem for those that refused the poison jab.

This comes up as many people are questioning the blood banks about it- I have several friends/family work at OBI as I've
Stated. Granted if it's life and death people will take whatever blood they have to but simple surgeries it's unfortunate IMO that the people that were Smart enough to refuse the poison jabs get stuck with spike proteins if they have to get blood Transfused. Atalogous (sp?) seems like the name where you can donate for yourself Ahead of time- OBI Peeps Don't think it Happens Much if any more

I also understand I'm in the minority here but it is a very good question. I apologize if this offends some on here I respect but again a good question. To the perpetual booster boys I do not mind offending
Hey idiot, look up passive vs non passive antibodies.

Reactions: Cowguy
Hey idiot, look up passive vs non passive antibodies.
Oh tell us more, how about you talk about spike proteins? How about you talk about toll receptors? How about you talk about ADE? You know absolutely nothing about these shots but let me guess you fill your body with them because your TV told you to and now you want to trying to justify it by dismissing all of those that report the truth? Just going out on a limb there

Tell us more about antibodies And your immune system that is Beyond repair. Go ahead and tell us about antibodies, if you are a gene therapied person that donated blood -
and I a non gene therapied
stud get your crappy blood, does that mean now my immune system is dog crap? Not very fair I'd say, mainly your lack of antibodies since the shots muck up your whole immune system- tell us how great the shots are - oh wait no one will- but you're on the same side as Gates, Biden, Fauci, Facebook, Pfizer, CDC et al- all crooks and demons

Oh tell us more, how about you talk about spike proteins? How about you talk about toll receptors? How about you talk about ADE? You know absolutely nothing about these shots but let me guess you fill your body with them because your TV told you to and now you want to trying to justify it by dismissing all of those that report the truth? Just going out on a limb there

Tell us more about antibodies And your immune system that is Beyond repair. Go ahead and tell us about antibodies, if you are a gene therapied person that donated blood -
and I a non gene therapied
stud get your crappy blood, does that mean now my immune system is dog crap? Not very fair I'd say, mainly your lack of antibodies since the shots muck up your whole immune system- tell us how great the shots are - oh wait no one will- but you're on the same side as Gates, Biden, Fauci, Facebook, Pfizer, CDC et al- all crooks and demons
What are your credentials again?

What are your credentials again?
common sense you drone - masters in Chemistry if you need some kind of title?

Any idiot with common sense knows not to be a lab rat Einstein - you don't need credentials just a brain and to know lying media - over your head I know

"Understand OBI doesn't take convalescent plasma from the vaxxed"

Again, it has to do with passive and non passive antibodies.

That's what my deep inside source told me

"Understand OBI doesn't take convalescent plasma from the vaxxed"

Again, it has to do with passive and non passive antibodies.

That's what my deep inside source told me
They don't take Con. Plasma bc the "vaxxed" mucked up their immune system with spike proteins, antibodies, toll receptors,graphene oxide, lipid nano particles and strands of mRNA- they should 100 percent separate gene therapy blood from non gene therapied blood

They don't take Con. Plasma bc the "vaxxed" mucked up their immune system with spike proteins, antibodies, toll receptors,graphene oxide, lipid nano particles and strands of mRNA- they should 100 percent separate gene therapy blood from non gene therapied blood
No they don't

You are wrong

How much reverse transcriptase is in the mucked up blood? Because that's the only way a person can have their genes re-arranged by mRNA.

Oh wait, that's only IN VITRO. Naturally a person with a master's degree in Chemistry would know that. Heck, I learned that in junior-level Biochemistry at OSU.

Reactions: Cowguy
Over under on number of anti vax pre death jabs.....5 percent

Over and under present day of anti Vax stallions- 60 percent

I will take the over for $400 Alex

People (Sans the booster boy Normies) are waking up in droves to the medical tyranny - vaccines need to end- Gods Super powered immune systems are the one and only

People (Sans the booster boy Normies) are waking up in droves to the medical tyranny - vaccines need to end- Gods Super powered immune systems are the one and only
Except when you die of preventable disease. Vaccines have literally saved hundreds of millions of lives. Just the COVID vaccine alone has saved 20 million.

From a reliable source:

It's too bad most of the rest of us have full time jobs and can't spend the time to refute all of your voluminous Qanon dogma conspiracy bullshït weblinks.

It'd be easy, but there's just. So. Much.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Lol 14 year old pedo with 4 handles taking up for big Harma- yeah those hundreds of billions they make EACH YEAR with the vaccines harming kids so they need more meds for hundreds of billions more EACH YEAR and then to top it off...oncology about a trillion PERYEAR with all the cancers they give us- nooooooooo to top it all off they over dramatized a corona virus with a 99.9 percent survival and made hundreds of billion more out of injecting the lab rats.....nooooooo to top it off from the gene therapies in the lab rats there's WAY MORE cancers to make MORE money off of, myocarditis. Strokes, heart attacks - it never ends.

Fact: EVERY MEDICINE has side effects and they inject 30 plus into our kids- and we are the only country to inject that many shots BY FAR
Keep promoting big Harma you POS 14 year old with 4 handles- please stay the F off of my threads you're a straight running POS scum bag.

Wife is auto immune injured for the Demonic vaccines, daughter has ADHD, uncontrolled hand shaking from the demonic shots, lately got diagnosed with autism and 2 friends babies died right getting the poison so F you POS that take up for these evil entities.

Everyone on this board knows someone who is Vaccine injured- whether it's death, ADHD, asthma, autistic, diabetes, myocarditis, psoriasis, et al....studies done with kids who didn't get vaccinated had ZERO ADHD, ZERO autism, ZERO diabetes et al and that was true accross most childhood injuries- and that's a fact. I have linked these studies- people need to wake up - eat healthy, drink water, get sleep and stay away from the unneeded meds (including and most importantly vaccines) and things be good- I have horrible guilt about not being awake And letting my daughter take them- I will have to live with that forever

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Over under on number of anti vax pre death jabs.....5 percent

Over and under present day of anti Vax stallions- 60 percent

I will take the over for $400 Alex
Just curious- do you identify as a "sovereign citizen"?
Lol 14 year old pedo with 4 handles taking up for big Harma- yeah those hundreds of billions they make EACH YEAR with the vaccines harming kids so they need more meds for hundreds of billions more EACH YEAR and then to top it off...oncology about a trillion PERYEAR with all the cancers they give us- nooooooooo to top it all off they over dramatized a corona virus with a 99.9 percent survival and made hundreds of billion more out of injecting the lab rats.....nooooooo to top it off from the gene therapies in the lab rats there's WAY MORE cancers to make MORE money off of, myocarditis. Strokes, heart attacks - it never ends.

Fact: EVERY MEDICINE has side effects and they inject 30 plus into our kids- and we are the only country to inject that many shots BY FAR
Keep promoting big Harma you POS 14 year old with 4 handles- please stay the F off of my threads you're a straight running POS scum bag.

Wife is auto immune injured for the Demonic vaccines, daughter has ADHD, uncontrolled hand shaking from the demonic shots, lately got diagnosed with autism and 2 friends babies died right getting the poison so F you POS that take up for these evil entities.
Such a hostile response to real data.
Q is really doing a number on your brain, Bubba.

Everyone on this board knows someone who is Vaccine injured- whether it's death, ADHD, asthma, autistic, diabetes, myocarditis, psoriasis, et al....studies done with kids who didn't get vaccinated had ZERO ADHD, ZERO autism, ZERO diabetes et al and that was true accross most childhood injuries- and that's a fact. I have linked these studies- people need to wake up - eat healthy, drink water, get sleep and stay away from the unneeded meds (including and most importantly vaccines) and things be good- I have horrible guilt about not being awake And letting my daughter take them- I will have to live with that forever

Completely agree with eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep. Wellness is extremely important.

What "studies" showed that unvaccinated kids don't get ADHD, autism, or diabetes? Show me a peer-reviewed link.

Last edited:
Except when you die of preventable disease. Vaccines have literally saved hundreds of millions of lives. Just the COVID vaccine alone has saved 20 million.

From a reliable source:

It's too bad most of the rest of us have full time jobs and can't spend the time to refute all of your voluminous Qanon dogma conspiracy bullshït weblinks.

It'd be easy, but there's just. So. Much.
Its funny, but if you libs hadn't been so entrenched in ensuring that Trump got no credit for anything he did (such as the accelerated rollout of a vaccine that per your source saved 20 million in lives), there might be a lot more trust in vaccines. But instead, libs made Covid a political issue (anything to win the White House), and now you've got mask-holes on one side, and anti-vaxxers on the other, and a complete distrust of the medical community by a significant portion of the population. But hey, it got Biden elected, so congrats.

Its funny, but if you libs hadn't been so entrenched in ensuring that Trump got no credit for anything he did (such as the accelerated rollout of a vaccine that per your source saved 20 million in lives), there might be a lot more trust in vaccines. But instead, libs made Covid a political issue (anything to win the White House), and now you've got mask-holes on one side, and anti-vaxxers on the other, and a complete distrust of the medical community by a significant portion of the population. But hey, it got Biden elected, so congrats.
What do you mean "you libs"?
I've been an independent for years. I'm radically anti left and anti right.

And COVID isn't political. Disease doesn't care if you're R or D. Humans are all the same at their core.

I used to faithfully read The Gateway Pundit every day in years past. I stopped when it was taken over by paranoid frightened head cases like you. Out of curiosity, I went an looked at their traffic analytics and see that their viewership has been falling over 8% per month. The nutjobs are driving a once-lucrative business into the ground. I'm not at all surprised by that. People know bullshit when they see it and just stop going there.

But they still have you Bub. lol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT