ADVERTISEMENT

BLM's Millions Unaccounted For After Leaders Quietly Jumped Ship

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I heard a lady from Tulsa kind of designated herself as Oklahoma's BLM funnel and the money just.... "poof."

wow well tell you I am shocked, really really really shocked. Am sure there is a simple explanation like the money has been invested to help re-build business that were burned down, pay for kids colleges and supplement the incomes of the families whos family members were killed during the VIOLENT rioting.

I'd get really concerned if I knew that some of these frauds bought houses and spent unlimited funds on themselves. But since they are all down for the cause zero chance that would have happened. No, am sure they are committing philanthropy and charitable acts with all that dough.

wow well tell you I am shocked, really really really shocked. Am sure there is a simple explanation like the money has been invested to help re-build business that were burned down, pay for kids colleges and supplement the incomes of the families whos family members were killed during the VIOLENT rioting.

I'd get really concerned if I knew that some of these frauds bought houses and spent unlimited funds on themselves. But since they are all down for the cause zero chance that would have happened. No, am sure they are committing philanthropy and charitable acts with all that dough.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

thats-what-i-wanted-i-like-that.gif

Last edited:

Come on man, blue font!! :D

Yeah but Wal Mart, NBA, NFL and woke corporations pledged their love, support and money to this racist, biased, militant, joke of an organization. What a dumb ass country we have evolved into- in a hurry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT